Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
    I guess this is the initial price list which came in july 2011

Price for 1st floor is 56,40,000 on this if my memory serves me right there was 150,000 builder discount and 2|% broker discount so the final price could not be less than 53.6 for 1st floor after all discount

I guess the going premium is around 6-8 lakhs (depending on location)so one cna get a unit in 59.5-62 lakhs 1st floor.

Hope it helps.
    ok is it includes...club & govt charges ?

Comment

Thats seperate

Comment

[QUOTE=Chaudhary Sahab;650386]Thanks for this....prompt reply..now i understand how u have 7000+ posts...n i have 250+...even i am using IREF from last 2 n half year...but hardly post any thing...[/QUOTE]

Bhai,
        This incident may give u better idea...

My Fatty wife says - I am not loosing my weight even though we have the good threadmill with Vabrator in our house since a year. and my mother in-Law supports her.
        Fact only I know that both the Lazy & Over fatty creatures have not even seen towards that threadmill since more than six months.

Comment

Just the format
          And the picture now in the price list is that of Espace Premiere. So, basically all these pictures have no value, investment khali eent, patthar, location or builder ke naam ki hai, dikhayenge kuch denge kuch.

Comment

guys.. prices have increased.. someone plz share the latest price pdf of anthea..

Comment

Originally posted by Blaster View Post
              And the picture now in the price list is that of Espace Premiere. So, basically all these pictures have no value, investment khali eent, patthar, location or builder ke naam ki hai, dikhayenge kuch denge kuch.
              Boss,

Value bhi eent, patthar, location or builder ke naam ki hoti hai. Picture doesn't matter much...
              "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

its the same. they have nt increased

http://unitechgroup.com/pdfs/anthea-floor-pricelist.pdf

Comment

its the same. they have nt increased

http://unitechgroup.com/pdfs/anthea-floor-pricelist.pdf
                  they have increased it bro.. its not updated on the site yet..
                  i saw it in my office.. but cannot upload from office..

Comment

whats the rate of 1/2 floor 190 sq yard floors now.. cheetu bhai?

Comment

I am looking to buy here. Dont want them to increase the rates before i buy

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X