Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

I Have already includd that in high rise there are extra charges of 275 edc idc and 60 ifms this comes out to br 350000 for 1000 sq ft unit

In floorrs total extra charges are 1172 plus 60 per sq yRd which comes out to br 1172 * 90\1000 which is like 225000 so in flors one save around 115000 for a 1000 sq ft unit

Hence savings of 115 in bsp

400 savings in car parkijg anf 115 savings in extra charges total savings of 515 in bsp in floors for a 1000 sq ft unit

Comment

Amit001.. itni calculation mat kar yaar.. jo lena hai le daalo..
      abhi bhi SPR is undervalued..

probably u r a finance guy thats y u do so much calculation.. kaafi log bas le lete hain.. jo dil se project pasand aaya.. sabka apna apna funda hai..

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
        No right way to look at it is the following:

BSP for 1000 sq ft is 6100

There is no charges for parking so savings of 4,00,000 (parking charges for crestview)

Net BSP of 6100-400= 5700

The the differential of EDC/IDC/IFMS etc as compared to normal high rise apartments is 115 (1172 per sq yard vs (275+50/ sq ft for high rise)

so Effective BSP comes out to be 5700-115=5585

Also if you take first floor in high rise the plc is 300

so effectively BSP becomes 5285

I am currently comparing it to crestview...

This is the way I am looking at it...

5285 for a 2 BHK in sec 70. Is it worth considering?

Plus the benefits of getting extra covered area in floors....

comments invited?
        Great way of calcs...these were some of the considerations I had in mind when I decided to retain anthea floors. I was thinking of selling this one n buying South Park/crest view but effective cost diff.

Comment

Cheetu bhaibdecide kar liya hain

This calc was forn another gentleman who was saying its expensive at 6100 so i was telling him my pov.

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
            Cheetu bhaibdecide kar liya hain

This calc was forn another gentleman who was saying its expensive at 6100 so i was telling him my pov.
            haan le daalo.. anthea is a good bet..
            hum saath saath hain..

me never selling my lovely anthea.. isko to main rent par charaoonga after 5 yrs.. 50k-60k per month ka rent khaaonga..

Comment

Originally posted by cheettu View Post
              haan le daalo.. anthea is a good bet..
              hum saath saath hain..

me never selling my lovely anthea.. isko to main rent par charaoonga after 5 yrs.. 50k-60k per month ka rent khaaonga..
              Cheetu Sir - 2 bedroom per 50-60K ka rent, kya baat kar rahe ho

Anyways, sir please share the revised price list. I have not been able to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by nc_gupta View Post

Anyways, sir please share the revised price list. I have not been able to find it.
                guptaji..
                dil pe kyun le rahe ho.. kuch to milega rent.. main to aise hi dil khol kar bol diya 50k

i cannot upload any doc from office yaar..
                192 sq yard- 2nd floor is 67.6 lacs
                192 sq yard- 1st floor is 71.2 lacs
                192 sq yard- ground floor is 101.7 lacs

Comment

Originally posted by nc_gupta View Post

Here it is...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Oops, just 15 days after I bought, price has been increased by 5 lacs.

Comment

Respected Senior Members,

I recently exited Skyon and have about a CR to invest and have the ability to add 60 lacs per year to the kitty. My goals are pure investment. I usually like to low ticket size so that they are easier to liquidate when needed.

I exited Skyon as I thought it's becoming expensive to get an easy exit later, may have been incorrect judgement, but it's done already.

I am now looking at the following:

1. Unitech Anthea Floors - Fits budget but am spooked by the trouble Unitech is/was in and state of SPR
                      2. Tata Pirmanti - New tower launch tentative Rs. 9000 - The new lauch price sounds exhorbitant but hell so did Skyon when I bought it
                      3. Unitech Escape Premier - 3.5- 4Cr
                      4. Puri Emrald Bay - Pre- Launch if it happens - Rs. 6300-7000
                      5. Ireo 67A project if it launches Rs. 7500-8500
                      6. Shobha Developers - 1 floor of the duplex villa ~3.65 cr or the Row House only one available 3.88 cr

I have been a keen observer of this forum and investor in the GGN/ Noida area for 2.5 years and have realized that this market does not run on fundamentals. It is unknown where the money is coming from so would appreciate any insights into your evaluation of my options. I usually hold the properties between 8 months to 2 years and exit, my ideal rate of return on invested capital after all (Transfer, Brokerage charges) is 18% per annum. Also, my ability to deal in colored money is really limited, so I would like your opinion on original bookings for this.

Thank you!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X