Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________

Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What is the current premium on 240sqyds unit? Getting different responses from agents..im looking to sell my unit

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • @Rockfella: whats the premium quoted and which floor it is
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    I hold a unit in E block and has not recieved any demand as yet. As per my telephonic conversation with the Unitech representative, the demand will be raised in 10-15 days. Pls confirm if anybody else is also in the same boat.
    Meanwhile, have read an article in ET about unitech which is adding to my bafflement-providing the link for reference(Economic times-EPaper-16-1-2014-Page 10):
    Article Window

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishing
    Manuji ,
    With Unitech you can be sure of only one thing - lies ! They will never give you a clear picture and you will be unfortunately left hanging on for years . Take it from someone who has had first hand experience - not once but twice - first with Unitech Close South - launched in 2004 promised in 2007 actual delivery took place in 2012 - 5 years delay ! And the second - Unitech Harmony - launched in 2006 - delivery was to be in 2009 and its now 2014 and apartment is still not delivered !!!
    Actually if you have a construction linked plan , if i were you , i would exit asap as only a small portion would have gone to them as they have not even started construction . According to a recent article ( i had posted a link to the said article as well ) , Unitech's strategy is right now to raise funds and the easiest way to do that is to start construction and make demands so they have easy liquid cash , which they need to pay off the interest on their debt , once the structure is ready and they have collected 90% of the payment due , then they would just keep you hanging as they have no money to complete these projects ( its common knowledge that to complete the structure only 50 % money is needed whereas they collect 90% of the money ) . The rest requires huge capital investment from their side with only 10% money coming in and they just dont have the funds to complete their projects .
    Think about it ...

Don't think I agree with this assessment. This can be the case with any builder.
    The only fact we know that in almost all unitech properties investors have made very good money. Take Fresco as an example. Investors have doubled their investment in 5 years despite delay of 7-8 years.

Even if you are losing sleep over Anthea, i think your options are limited at this stage when both economy and market are moving at pace equivalence to the movement of a sleeping snail... ( :-) can't believe i am using this silly phrase)
    CommentQuote
  • This is a good investment for investors ...not for end users.....why will a normal middle class person end up paying so much to unitech with such a slow pace of construction and wait for 7-8 yrs.

For NRI's its a good option but think from salaried class person who took loans. I think a small builder is better than a big one like unitech. But its my opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    @Rockfella: whats the premium quoted and which floor it is

Premium is ranging from 7-10lacs. Actually a lot also depends on login price. It is Gf +basement unit with plc

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • 8-10 lac for ground floor is a very reasonable premium because it comes with basement. Basement properties sell like hot samosas with chatani... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi mitraa, it will be just a change of name. I will check documents once again and will let u know. When we have done this my initial thoughts was same that BBA will be new . But if BBA will be new then how 3 years clause will fall for me.... I will check once again.

QUOTE=mitraa;1065887]Mgogia ji
    How would they show other party name over it when they dont issue new bba..

Do the new buyer get penalty as per original agreement ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    CommentQuote
  • i dont agree with the statement ...ground floor are hot...like samosa with chatni......please also keep in mind that chatni is very costly:-)

for investors this can be good option...but if the unitech construction is not good...then in rainly season all these basements will be full of water....

we need to remember all these units have basements...not only 1...so unitech need to take extra care in construction...

for normal salaried class this may not be good option as none of these basements can be used for commercial purpose.

A single complaint for misuse can seal it....

its good option for professionals i think....but with huge extra cost...
    CommentQuote
  • "The company's net debt has risen to Rs 6,240 crore as of September 30, 2013 from around Rs 6,000 crore in the previous quarter." - economic times , Nov 14, 2013

"Unitech hits seven year low" - business-standard, January 14, 2014

"Unitech to sell two hotels near Delhi, land parcels in southern cities" - TOI , Jan 16, 2014

More bad time for unitech ahead....i hope it completes its pending projects...with some delay of 5-6 yrs..:-(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RituArora
    "The company's net debt has risen to Rs 6,240 crore as of September 30, 2013 from around Rs 6,000 crore in the previous quarter." - economic times , Nov 14, 2013

"Unitech hits seven year low" - business-standard, January 14, 2014

"Unitech to sell two hotels near Delhi, land parcels in southern cities" - TOI , Jan 16, 2014

More bad time for unitech ahead....i hope it completes its pending projects...with some delay of 5-6 yrs..:-(

Special love for Unitech hun :-) same post on every Unitech thread?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

Refer to the below notice , printed by Unitech In TOI in yesterday newspaper Page no 13 I GUESS.... Now I think Anthea will move in positive front for investors..

Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • This notice is for Southpark

Sent from my Galaxy Note II
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RituArora
    i dont agree with the statement ...ground floor are hot...like samosa with chatni......please also keep in mind that chatni is very costly:-)
    for investors this can be good option...but if the unitech construction is not good...then in rainly season all these basements will be full of water....
    we need to remember all these units have basements...not only 1...so unitech need to take extra care in construction...
    for normal salaried class this may not be good option as none of these basements can be used for commercial purpose.
    A single complaint for misuse can seal it....

its good option for professionals i think....but with huge extra cost...

Ok now we are talking about hypothetical scenarios like flood, earth quake, possbile poor constrcution, a graveyard below the foundation etc etc.

On risk point of view i do not disagree, any thing is possible but we need to take a calculated in any property investment. Basements are very useful, look at those super congested locations in Delhi - HauzKhas, GK 2 to name a few. most of the residents pay rediculous amount to for a basement

now a days trend is to have a launge in the basement, it is much cooler in summer and much warmer in winters.
    here are some ideas for basement - dance studio/Zoomba , Gym, home office, meditation room, pooja room, launge, home theatre, dungeon, cell, isolation room, wine cellar, ...
    possible swimming pool in case it floods.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, basements can flood during the monsoon months, but all the new projects that are coming up, or have come up in the last decade or so, are completely covered. At the very least, the areas with swimming pools, dance/music studio, multipurpose are covered. Therefore, there really isn't a risk of water damage. Plus, basement parking is a huge attraction these days. So as far as Anthea goes, it seems like a good option. It's eco-friendly and has a number of amenities like a yoga garden, provisions for air hockey etc.
    CommentQuote