Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
    Quite Possible for smart investors. If you churn 3-4cr in 12-18 months and 18-20% ROI that he has been managing successfully (Only smart investors books gain and exits at the right time like he did in Skyon), one can achieve this. I am sure just Skyon would have added that much in 10-12 months.

Sorry Mr "Onceagain" to have taken a dig on your investment. Was really impressed with your investment strategy. Keep up the good work and add
    "60L" in your kitty SPR once again.

RA
    Rushil- Not at all, no need for any apologies. You are dead on, if I had held onto Skyon their was a decent chance I would have made 15-18% or more actually, its almost definite I would have. But I always get edgy and jittery when I feel that a project is getting in the over-valued category and a end user may not come in easily to give me an exit at the future expected rate and I might have to wait for an exit once the construction 70-80% there.

Do I loose gains in the process yes, but do I sleep well at night yes

I know, maybe I should change my strategy and start taking the big bets, but I think i'll take sometime to become that ballsy. Maybe when I have enough money in my bank.....
    Last edited December 14 2012, 04:35 PM.

Comment

In the hindsight most people could have done smarter things.... but its important to maintain discipline and respect for the gut.

Comment

Unitech to reduce debt: Good for investors??

Unitech Corporate Parks Plc (UCP), the real estate investment company listed on London’s Alternative Investment Market in which developer Unitech Ltd holds a 40 per cent stake, has decided to put one of its largest assets in India on the block with a valuation of Rs 3,000 crore.
        The high-rise Infospace Dundahera, coming up in the 28-acre information technology-special economic zone (IT-SEZ) in Gurgaon near Delhi, is expected to be completed by 2013-end. The project commands 1.9 million sq ft of space and it already has pre-lease commitments of up to 64.5 per cent of the lettable area (the net area plus a proportion of areas such as lift lobbies, service corridors, etc). The valuation of the company has been undertaken by independent valuers.The project is being jointly developed by the local land owner and the company and 28 per cent of the proceeds from monetisation will go to the land owner.

When contacted for comments, Donald Lake, non-executive chairman of UCP, said without getting into the specifics: “The board is working actively on all future options for the company and ways to monetise the assets as they progress. We continue to believe that the maximum value for shareholders will be achieved by creating investments that are substantially physically complete, and so our strategy continues to be to further the projects as quickly as tenant demand permits”.
        He confirmed that the project was expected to be completed by the end of 2013.
        UCP is developing five more assets, including two projects in Noida, which will be completed by 2016, and another in Gurgaon, also with 2016 deadline. It’s Kolkata property (43.6 per cent of the space has been leased out) is expected to be completed by 2021, while the one in Greater Noida will be completed in 2023.
        The Unitech group, which was engaged in a bitter battle with its Norwegian partner Telenor, recently smoked the peace pipe after agreeing to sell its 33.75 per cent stake in their telecom joint venture, Unitech Wireless, for an undisclosed amount. The remaining equity in the company was held by Telenor. With this move, the group marked its exit from the turbulent telecom business and has not decided to stick to its knitting.
        While it has reduced its debt to a comfortable Rs 5,300 crore, the deal will help it in further reducing its debt exposure.
        UCP’s pre-tax profits for the first six months of the current financial year rose 63 per cent to £17.8 million (Rs 156 crore today). The value of the portfolio went up 16.2 per cent and the total area for which it has got leasing commitments is to the tune of 6.43 million square feet already.

Comment

guys,
          wats the latest on anthea.. any updates ??

Comment

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...-deals?t=47837

Whichever company mingles too closely with politicians is suffering -: DLF,Unitech or BPTP

Comment

whats the status on sample houses unitech was building on spr..

Comment

Originally posted by cheettu View Post
                whats the status on sample houses unitech was building on spr..
                I have only seen the southpark sample flat and not sure about others. are other samples also being created?

Comment

Originally posted by smart111 View Post
                  I have only seen the southpark sample flat and not sure about others. are other samples also being created?
                  not sure.. i heard they are building sample flats of 3-4 apartments.. but not sure..

Comment

Originally posted by cheettu View Post
                    guys,
                    wats the latest on anthea.. any updates ??
                    I recently visited the site...

1. Their is a single lane road that goes thru the village and you can reach the site from the highway. trying to get to the site from the sector roads is a a mess right now.
                    2. The site just has Unitech boards right now... no excavation/no other work in progress on the Anthea floors site.

Comment

Originally posted by onceagain View Post
                      I recently visited the site...

1. Their is a single lane road that goes thru the village and you can reach the site from the highway. trying to get to the site from the sector roads is a a mess right now.
                      2. The site just has Unitech boards right now... no excavation/no other work in progress on the Anthea floors site.
                      This has been the state for Anthea for a while now. But i have started getting numerous sms/emails/calls from brokers these days for resale. Although the price quotes are still the same, theres definately some movement in the market related to this one

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X