Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________

Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • anybody else who has bought these floors
    CommentQuote
  • gs

today is allotment for 190 and 240 sqd one is only 20 units for 240 one is for allotment is that true iam not sure can any one update on this plz iam interested in that one.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    So this is the final pricing as per my calculations

Members pls commnet doe sit makes sense to buy a 190 sq yard floor for 51 lakhs.

As demand for small ticket size items at a good location is pretty good.

Please comment

Amit Bhai,
    I can also see 1172/sq.yd as Government/Statuary charges... in addition. Don't you think this is quite high and make the investment on the higher side.
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • rs sir 1172 per quare yard means like 1172*.084 = close to 100 rs per feet

so it is effectively only 100 rs per square feet, this is same as the EDC/IDC charges we pay for flats \..

Check the link for ansal floors there is it 200/per square feet

Ansal Esencia Gurgaon,Ansal Esencia Sector 67,Esencia Gurgaon

So infact these floors are charging a lower edc/idc as compared to ansal floors in sector 67
    CommentQuote
    rs sir 1172 per quare yard means like 1172*.084 = close to 100 rs per feet

so it is effectively only 100 rs per square feet, this is same as the EDC/IDC charges we pay for flats \..

Check the link for ansal floors there is it 200/per square feet

Ansal Esencia Gurgaon,Ansal Esencia Sector 67,Esencia Gurgaon

So infact these floors are charging a lower edc/idc as compared to ansal floors in sector 67

Thanks a lot sir for the clarification, i got confused. so in your opinion this is worth investing?? let us say for a period under a year?
    Thanks/RS
    CommentQuote
  • RS I would not comment on that.

I own a unit in one of the unitech project and my opinion may be seen as biased...

Pricing is descent. thats all i can say

One year is too small a period in the current scenario. If one buys now, one should look at holding nay property for atleast 2-3 years
    CommentQuote
    anybody else who has bought these floors

I have given a cheque to the broker who has not yet given me the confirmation for allotment. My preference is 240 sqyd FF. Though there are a few issues that make me apprehensive even if I get an allotment (though there is an overhype of 190 and 240 sqyd as already sold)
    1. Chandra saab is in jail and he may not be released before the political bigwigs with him. This makes the credibility of the organization to raise funds from financial insitutions tougher than before. It can also be claimed on the contrary that Ansal brothers were in jail and they still managed to launch new projects
    2. RBI hiked repo and reverse repo rates again by 50bps unexpectedly. For a salaried individual like me and other the EMI hit will be immense.
    3. 3 BHK in 240 sqyd specs are not very good with very small rooms (though balconies are good sized)
    4. There is no terrace right to first and second floor owners unlike BPTP project which means no additional incentive for them at all. It's just like 1236 sqft which would cost abt 81.5 Lacs (all inclusive). Mathematics = 81.5 lacs/1236 = 6593 rs psf approx.

somebody mentioned as 2 Lacs rupees inaugural discount but my broker said there is nothing as such. He is just giving 2% discount which he would TRY to adjust in BSP.Can someone please comment on it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalit_fin
    adjusted on bsp

did you finaly went for the booking. my broker told me that unitech is not giving 2lakh rs inaugral discount.
    please reply ASAP.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi broker told me today that allotments for 191 & 240 was done through lucky draw and my name was not that lucky :(

I dont know why at the end Unitech didi allotment thru draw, initially they said that it will on first come basis.. there is lot of internal things happening I suppose...:bab (38):

anyways ..has anyone here got allotment of 240 or 191 flats ??
    CommentQuote
  • the initial allotments were done on first come basis.. only later the whole thing turned into chaos...
    looks 190/240 are sold( at least the inventory which was released)
    another example of hype.....

Originally Posted by manusingh01
    Hi broker told me today that allotments for 191 & 240 was done through lucky draw and my name was not that lucky :(

I dont know why at the end Unitech didi allotment thru draw, initially they said that it will on first come basis.. there is lot of internal things happening I suppose...:bab (38):

anyways ..has anyone here got allotment of 240 or 191 flats ??
    CommentQuote
  • Hey AmitMM ...I have given check to my broker very early and my priority number was less than 10 for 240 area

Exactly which floors were alloted thru first come basis ? :bab (24):
    CommentQuote
  • Allotment through lucky draw - looks baffling

seems like unitech has still not lost its charm among ggn investors

AmitMM - how would you rate the response??
    CommentQuote
  • I have got the mail directly from Unitech about the 2/2.5/3 lakh inaugral discount did they withdraw it seeing the response??
    CommentQuote
  • This is the email i got.....

Dear All,

Greetings !

After a lot of anticipation, we have launched our latest project, namely, “Anthea Floors, Wildflower Country” in Sec 70, Gurgaon, a 100 acre integrated township.

Attached please find the e-brochure, price list and application form for your kind reference.

Please go through the details and advise your preference asap as we are doing allotments on first cum first serve basis.Stocks are limited and therefore, we would like to request you to take a decision soon to get a good allocation.

Inaugural discounts applicable on the attached pricelist are as follows (Discount only for the initial few bookings, Limited Stock Avbl.)

160 sqm
    200 sqm
    300 sqm
    420 sqm
    GF
    FF
    SF
    *in Rs. Lacs.

190 and 240 sq yards – sold out

1. Location: Excellent Location off the under construction 150 meter Southern Periphery Express Road with Delhi Metro connectivity already planned.

2. Township: The proposed Nirvana III is approx 100-110 acres in size

3. Location Benefits: Just a 8 mins drive to NH8 Delhi-Gurgaon-Jaipur Express Highway at one junction and Sohna Road at the other connecting onwards to Golf Course Extension Road and to Delhi. We already have fully functional hospitals (Medicity Medanta, Artemis, Max, Fortis and many more already operational/coming up. Schools like Shriram, DPS, Amity, G.D Goenka or IB based Pathways school within 15 mins distance.

For any query please call undersigned.

Regards,

Himanshu Bamola
    Asst. Manager-Sales and Marketing
    Unitech Limited
    Unitech Signature Towers,
    Level-I, South City-I,
    NH-8, Gurgaon- 122001
    +91 9654888862
    CommentQuote
  • anybody who has got confirmed allotment??
    CommentQuote