• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Congrats

Looks like a sensible decision.

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
      Congrats

Looks like a sensible decision.
      Absolutely... A good decision. 51 login was all exclusive or BSP ??

Comment

Originally posted by roughrider View Post
        absolutely... A good decision. 51 login was all exclusive or bsp ??
        bsp

Comment

Originally posted by Chaudhary Sahab View Post
          bsp
          Ok great. I also have one in E block 2nd floor non plc unit having same BSP. It is definitely a good property if you can hold for long

Comment

Good decision Chaudhary Sahab, very sensible way to execute the deal.

How much you have to pay now to the seller (amount paid by him to unitech + premium)?

Comment

Originally posted by roughrider View Post
              Ok great. I also have one in E block 2nd floor non plc unit having same BSP. It is definitely a good property if you can hold for long
              yes as of now plan is to hold it for minimum 3 years to save on short term capital gain..being service class i do not like the funda of cash component....aur agge unitech ne jyada nahi rulaya to aage bhi hold kar lunga.....lets see how things goes on....but definetely it is gud buy considering rates all around gurgaon...... 6-7 K se kam kuch launch hi nahi hota no matter what is the location...

Comment

Chaudhary sahab what was the least rate u were getting fir a 1st floor in e block

Comment

Originally posted by connectanuj View Post
                  Good decision Chaudhary Sahab, very sensible way to execute the deal.

How much you have to pay now to the seller (amount paid by him to unitech + premium)?
                  amount paid to unitech is 18.09 (including service tax) + 6.23 lakh premium = 24.32 lakh

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                    Chaudhary sahab what was the least rate u were getting fir a 1st floor in e block
                    In E block , there was 1 or 2 PLC unit for which i was geting 6-7 lakh premium...but for Non PLC unit nothing less then 62/63..... and secondly i was only interested in SF so itna push karke broker se bat nahi kari....may be if can click some thing in 61 lakh ...but among the unit available in resale....hardly any one have login of 53.5/54 lakh for FF unit ...most of them have login of 55/56 and then 7 lakh premium makes it 62/63...

there was a seller for SF which was giving in 60 lakhs...i ask the broker for 58 lakh..broker said sir unhone khudh resale mai 60 mai liya...right he has urgent need of money..par apne purchase rate se kam nahi denge.....

it means....market mai 5-6 mahine pahle bhi SF 60 lkah ka bik raha tha....sare rate buyer seller pe depend karte hai....

be patient be it buying or selling....u will hit the bottom right

Comment

congrats on your purchase chaudhary saab. This is a good hold for medium to long term and a decent bet in this area.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X