2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Ok. I get you 53.6 for 2nd floor if you add 4-6 premium over it it gets to

57.6-59.6

Then the different between 1st and 2nd floor is 2.8 lakhs

so the range we have it 60.4-62.4 for 1st floor units...this is exactly the quotes I am getting.

So the game is of the booking price

Comment

The initial investors in 2nd floor got it in 51.X something as against 53.6,

so for them the range is 6-8 laks.

Bottom line for the investors who booked at the first rate the range is 6-8 lakhs and for the investors who booked later have a range of 4-6 lakhs.

A general statement of 4-6 lakhs premium is misleading..

LOL thanks Roughrider. I am getting a hang of pricing now.

Let me search for the right deal now. which is 6 lakhs premium on the 1st booking price and 4 lakhs on the second booking price

Comment

One clarifications

does it includes the govt statutory charges and club charges.

Also is ur frnd booking details same as yours.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Originally posted by roughrider View Post
        sure, mine is 53.6 all inclusive

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
          One clarifications

does it includes the govt statutory charges and club charges.

Also is ur frnd booking details same as yours.

Thanks a lot for your help.
          Amit Bhai,

To me it makes sense for people to hold their units. No more payments are due so no pressure. It is not even desperate selling at this point as one broker told me. If you can get hold of one...it will be a good one.
          "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Dekh raha hoon RS bhai,

its much easier to buy apartments, sab BSP pain chalta hain

In floors its lumpsum price and at the top of it, it was sold at different prices, so little tough to arrive at the right resale price.

If i had money, I would have bought back SP for sure.

Comment

heres my payment plan. i have removed the unit no
              Attached Files

Comment

i think i got the first price. but not sure brokers log kya kar jaye beech maon

Comment

Originally posted by roughrider View Post
                  i think i got the first price. but not sure brokers log kya kar jaye beech maon
                  Hi roughrigher,

yes this is the lowest rate u login..so for u 4-6 lakh lakh braket is false....when i was looking for options...harly any one has this much low login...many have 53.5-55 login for second floor and asking 6-8 lakh premium depending upon login... In my opinion... for 51.3 login premium should be 9-10 lakh at this moment... which make it 60.3 to 61.3 for second floor...

But as i recently login in Anthea floors..i m bullish on it and it a long term bet..4-5 years...In long term these 191 Sqyd floors ( i m streching on 191 sqyd) will surpass many gud options in near vacinity....

Floors with high end specifications from a gud builders in gated complex are quite rare in GGN market ( i m talking abt main ggn not new ggn)......one need to understand the potential of 2 BHK floors unit in GGN market....

Comment

nobody is selling for less than 8 lacs premium for 2 BHK floors irrespective of the price point they have entered. This is tough to understand but when you talk to brokers to have a feel of the pulse one will tell you login price 53, asking price 61 and login price 55, asking price 63.

Comment

True these floors are real value for money. I was surprised/shocked or whatever u want to call that by looking at an email for oris floors in sec 84/85 7500 psft.

If thats the true worth of that place then whats the worth of Anthea ??

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X