Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________

Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any updates on construction progress!! Been 3 months since I paid the fourth installment!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi friends,

Can anyone please tell me the contact number of icici Bank agent? I want to transfer Loan from Hdfc to ICICI?

Thanks
    Rajat
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jonbon
    Any updates on construction progress!! Been 3 months since I paid the fourth installment!!

I am in the same boat my friend ... Paid 4th installment and looking around for any construction updates :(
    CommentQuote
  • Team... any additional / new updates on Anthea.... ?
    CommentQuote
  • Where are the so called big supporters of this project hidden now? Have they sold their unit or what?

construction has not been started after three years of launch
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatbanga200
    Where are the so called big supporters of this project hidden now? Have they sold their unit or what?

construction has not been started after three years of launch

Same is the case for all Unitech projects in that stretch including Southpak & Crestview.
    CommentQuote
  • All other projects kicked of in gurgeon , dun knw wat is wrong wid unitech....
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • A broker mentioned it to me that construction on anthea has started on full swing. Is this true?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anandjain80
    A broker mentioned it to me that construction on anthea has started on full swing. Is this true?

hahah.. plz dont trust brokers.. if someone has pics then please upload..
    some broker told me that possession is nearing.. :)

anyways.. what is the premium right now on 2 bhk 2nd floor.. i am planning to sell mine.
    CommentQuote
  • premium is ranging from 5 to 7 lakhs only...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kapilsoft
    premium is ranging from 5 to 7 lakhs only...

ok.. thanks..

and any update on construction start month or quarter or year??
    CommentQuote
  • i just called them up and they said. plot/land/road leveling demarcation is done. services work is going on and within 6 months the actual work should start.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rahulv
    i just called them up and they said. plot/land/road leveling demarcation is done. services work is going on and within 6 months the actual work should start.

screw unitech.. thats all crap.. it doesnt take 6 months for levelling etc..
    CommentQuote
  • Unitech has gradually lost investors' trust too after customers lost hope with them. So investments with Unitech may not bring much returns and end users should just stay away because Unitech has lost the ability to finish a project.
    CommentQuote