Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

My view is that for floors, payment are asked earlier than high rise as constructing floors is lot quicker than high rise which need to have basement and piling to be done. So for investors, high rise will have easier payment plans than G+2. So southpark seems a better bet.

Open to hear other's opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Believer View Post
      My view is that for floors, payment are asked earlier than high rise as constructing floors is lot quicker than high rise which need to have basement and piling to be done. So for investors, high rise will have easier payment plans than G+2. So southpark seems a better bet.

I agree 100%, in my case, I already have SP in my portfolio. So the second best buy is floors...as I believe they will start the construction here after SP and CV
      "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

There was an advertisement in the newspaper by one of the brokers on new floors being launched in Nirvana Country-3. Anyone has any idea on this ?

Comment

Originally posted by Believer View Post

I agree. however you should also think that prices go up sooner as well. so if you have shorter exit horizon you can make a profit earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
            Where has your search reach, I am also contemplating adding to my portfolio and this one of my consideration too.

has anyone got latest figure for Anthea ground +basement. one broker told me there are buyers who are looking for pay 1cr for 2bhk+basement!!

Comment

Originally posted by Views123 View Post
              There was an advertisement in the newspaper by one of the brokers on new floors being launched in Nirvana Country-3. Anyone has any idea on this ?
              Can you post the ad, or let us know where has it appeared.
              Thanks.
              "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

The ad was in Saturday Times property supplement on page 8 - upcoming floors in 192sqyd in Nirvana Country 3

Comment

Originally posted by Views123 View Post
                  The ad was in Saturday Times property supplement on page 8 - upcoming floors in 192sqyd in Nirvana Country 3
                  Thanks, saw the same and spoke to the broker. This is nothing to do with Unitech, he says they have purchased the land from Unitech...funny.
                  Rate is 1CR+ for GF & basement unit. *0 Lac+ for FF on a 192 sqyd plot. Bull shit...

Comment

Originally posted by fdinvestor View Post
                    has anyone got latest figure for Anthea ground +basement. one broker told me there are buyers who are looking for pay 1cr for 2bhk+basement!!
                    Given that Unitech's latest price list (Jan 15) BSP is INR 1.05 lakhs (for 192 sq. yds.) and there will be at least 1 PLC of INR 4.5 lakhs doesn't seem unreasonable does it??

Comment

I am looking for a 2bhk appartment in anthea floors (1st floor only).
                      My budget is ~ 63lacs (all inclusive).
                      Govt charges +IFMS : 1192 + 60 = 1252 per sq yard = 1252*191 ~= 2.4 lac
                      Club Membership = 1 lac.
                      so total cost is bsp + 3.4 lac + premium

If anyone is willing to sell at 59-60 lac (bsp+premium) then please let me know.
                      I would preffer a non plc unit as my budget is limited.

Are there any other charges that i am missing (which are greated than 20k)

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X