• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Unitech Delay

Have u checked the construction status.
    It has not started as yet
    will be complete not before 2016
    Are you willing to hold for that long

Comment

Well yes and also am aware of Unitech's delay in almost every project and am expecting it by 2015-16

Comment

Originally posted by Bakerout View Post
        Given that Unitech's latest price list (Jan 15) BSP is INR 1.05 lakhs (for 192 sq. yds.) and there will be at least 1 PLC of INR 4.5 lakhs doesn't seem unreasonable does it??
        sorry, did not get your comment. what is not reasonable? unitech's 1.05 Cr price tag or what broker told (1 cr)?

Comment

sold off my FF floor for 6 lacs premium in F block ..non PLC unit

Comment

visited anthea site today. saw only tall grass on the site.

but this is magic of gurgaon RE. even before actual brick is layed, it sells thrice!

Truly fastest RE in India, if not Asia

Comment

Originally posted by amit234 View Post
              sold off my FF floor for 6 lacs premium in F block ..non PLC unit

and what was ur booking price???
              sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

I tried getting home loan from HDFC and they said that some certificates are still pending for these floors (environmental)....hence they aren't providing loan for these units.

Any idea which banks are offering loans?

Comment

Originally posted by st_anger View Post
                  and what was ur booking price???
                  56.4 ....

Comment

There are pending approvals of this project +add to the delays and I do not see this place liveable by 2020 from a end user perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by fdinvestor View Post
                      sorry, did not get your comment. what is not reasonable? unitech's 1.05 Cr price tag or what broker told (1 cr)?
                      Sorry, guess I should have been clearer... I meant to say that given the price that Unitech is now quoting (INR 1.05 cr) then people willing to pay 1 cr does not seem unreasonable. That said, I don't see this place becoming livable before 2016-2017. Disclosure: I'm invested in a large-ish 2BHK ground floor unit with basement.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X