Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Is there a problem with environmental clearance in this area all projects in this area
    Even aipl guys are saying the same

Comment

Originally posted by amit234 View Post
      sold off my FF floor for 6 lacs premium in F block ..non PLC unit
      Congratulations!!!

good you managed to sell

Comment

Sec 70 floors

Originally posted by Bakerout View Post
        Sorry, guess I should have been clearer... I meant to say that given the price that Unitech is now quoting (INR 1.05 cr) then people willing to pay 1 cr does not seem unreasonable. That said, I don't see this place becoming livable before 2016-2017. Disclosure: I'm invested in a large-ish 2BHK ground floor unit with basement.

Ppl will always pay less than the company price and that too at a discount.just for your knowledge if ireo is selling plots at 1,08,000 ps yard in resale the price is only 80,000ps yard.
        Unitech has to start construction and clear the pending issue/clearances for any premium to take off.

Comment

RE: Unitech Anthea Floors, Sector 70

Originally posted by deep345 View Post
          Ppl will always pay less than the company price and that too at a discount.just for your knowledge if ireo is selling plots at 1,08,000 ps yard in resale the price is only 80,000ps yard.

Unitech has to start construction and clear the pending issue/clearances for any premium to take off.
          345ji - while the argument is correct the resale price is 90,000 or so..

Sent from my Lumia 610 using Board Express

Comment

Originally posted by Bakerout View Post
            Sorry, guess I should have been clearer... I meant to say that given the price that Unitech is now quoting (INR 1.05 cr) then people willing to pay 1 cr does not seem unreasonable. That said, I don't see this place becoming livable before 2016-2017. Disclosure: I'm invested in a large-ish 2BHK ground floor unit with basement.
            yes it makes sense. i invested in a smallest 2 bhk recently and paid 6 lac premium on original price. i don't need property for 3-4 years so hope it is a good investment for 2016-17.

will invite comments on -
            http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...reply&p=708884

thanks.

Comment

Hi Guys,
              I am looking to buy a 2 bhk (191 sq. yds.) in Anthea Floors, preferably 2nd Floor in E Block. Can someone give me an idea of the current prevailing rate.

Comment

Can any1 of you help me understand this i am a little confused since people are talking in terms of premium.

When i bought Anthea i got broker discount on BSP and inugral discount on Bsp.Now assuming i sell it today and believing that the premium as on today is 6 lakhs.I want to know what profit do i pocket on my investment in anthea ?

1) Only 6 lakhs thats it .....i mean whatever is the premium thats it OR

2) 6 LAKHS + Inugral discount i got + Broker discount i got

PLease help me understand

Originally posted by LoAfEr View Post
                Congratulations!!!

good you managed to sell

Comment

1st thing, all the discounts you have got will only bring your login price down, you cant recover from the buyer.

But people who got both these disocunts should be getting more than 6 lakhs premium.

So people who bought at first cost which is 53.56 for 1sr floor and 51 something for second floor, should be getting atleast 7-8 lakhs premium as on today.

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                    1st thing, all the discounts you have got will only bring your login price down, you cant recover from the buyer.

But people who got both these disocunts should be getting more than 6 lakhs premium.

So people who bought at first cost which is 53.56 for 1sr floor and 51 something for second floor, should be getting atleast 7-8 lakhs premium as on today.
                    Amit Bro,
                    Does initial release of inventory in any way inferior in terms of Location etc? that also impacts resale, so essentially it may not add to the premium.
                    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Not sure, many times it is...

Co only release units which are slightly less attractive at the initial price.
                      Last edited January 1 2016, 03:38 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X