Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________


Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
Reply
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Guys,

    A group of 40 Vista owners have filled consumer case against Unitech on 11th Nov'14 and i m one of them. It will be little too early to say in which direction this will lead us but i am of the opinion that sitting and waiting with a hope that Unitech will wake up & think of customer interest is no longer sensible as there is limit to which we can tolerate the delay.
    Relatively less known names have delivered the project around the same area and their rates (if you wish to sell, there are hardly any buyer) are higher in resale. So we are badly stuck.

    Regards
    PD
    CommentQuote
  • it is high time, and all people invested in unitech projects should come together and file more cases against Unitech, as there is very little hope left right now.

    I am invested in Unitech Exquisite, and would want to know steps taken by other people against Unitech, so that same process can be followed by people invested in different Unitech project. PD can you please guide us what all was done before going to consumer court.
    CommentQuote
  • @pdinvestment - Great job, this is exactly we need to do to deal with UNITECH. If you don't mind can you pls guide us how to file the same in consumer court for Anthea project as well.

    Anthea Investors - I am happy to take a lead on filing complaint application with CCI and it will take next few days to study the whole process, draft application and gather all proofs etc. Unfortunately I am based out of India so I will have to coordinate with my family to file it, but I shall do that as there is no other way left now. Once i have completed this I shall be more than happy to share the whole process so that we can ask few more investors to file these complaints to put more pressure on UNITECH.

    However can i request anybody else to take lead for filing a Consumer court application for Anthea, as it will be difficult for me to do both in a short span of time. In case there is any cost involved I am happy to share the bill. So pls come forward who can lead this??
    CommentQuote
  • My piece of advise would be to wait for few weeks as court will issue summon against Unitech on Monday and Unitech needs to file the reply in 45 days from the day they receive it.

    If you guys dont want to wait, i will be happy to share the details n lawyer contact through PM.
    CommentQuote
  • My worry is longer we wait, longer it will take to push things with UNITECH. As we are very much aware that legal system will also takes its own time to move things e.g. as you can see UNITECH will have 45 days to reply to this summon etc. And there will be number of times these summons will be issued and replies will be filed before any outcomes will be seen.

    So in my advise we shouldn't wait any longer and react as soon as possible. Anybody else from Anthea floors project agrees to it?

    Anthea floor investors - Does anybody agrees with me? I am not sure why there is lack of interest in getting involved? May be you are still seeing some hope and expecting UNITECH to react, which for me is totally clueless. At least I request you to pls share your views.

    Guys pls join now otherwise we will anyways have to do the same things after waiting for some more time and eventually it will take its own time after that to bring any results.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jagjeetsingh

    Anthea floor investors - Does anybody agrees with me? I am not sure why there is lack of interest in getting involved?


    The reason for lack of interest in getting involved is that most posts (with very few exceptions) in the threads of certain builders are made by brokers and online marketing staff of the builder itself. They were very enthusiastic when it was time to promote the project and find bakras. It happens all the time in this forum. Now you are on your own.

    PS: I am not invested in any Unitech project as on today.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot to you all brave men....../


    Great move on face book (PMO India)======https://www.facebook.com/PMOIndia/posts/597103020420406?notif_t=like

    Pls check and like this link


    Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, I too am one of the buyers of Anthea floors and ready to get involved in whatever manner I can. I believe filing a complaint in the Consumer Court or CCI are both good options.

    Like some other folks in this forum, I too am based out of India but will be visiting Delhi for 1-2 weeks in December. I would like to go ahead and file a formal complaint at that time.

    Can someone please contact me via PM and leave their contact details so we can discuss and plan next steps accordingly?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Jagjeet, I can certainly put some efforts in filing a complaint in the consumer court. I haven't done this before, so I want to discuss with some other folks. If possible, pls contact me via PM.
    CommentQuote
  • Update from Unitech Rep

    Folks, I made a few calls to Unitech on Dec 5 and finally had one of their persons call me back a few hours later on the same day. Thought of sharing the conversation with all of you as well

    Unitech has now sold a large landbank to Brookfield, and this new funding will be now used to start the construction work for Anthea. Along with Anthea, other pending projects such as Crestfield and South Park will also be started.

    Work will start in January 2015. Possession should be given by 2 to 2.5 years from Jan 2015 i.e., Mid-2017. Unitech will also obviously pay the penalty for the construction delay.

    When I asked if this can be sent to me over an email, I was told they have been instructed not to give this info in writing till January 2015, when their plans has been finalised.

    I told them I will be convinced only when I see some significant work actually taking place.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mistral24
    Folks, I made a few calls to Unitech on Dec 5 and finally had one of their persons call me back a few hours later on the same day. Thought of sharing the conversation with all of you as well

    Unitech has now sold a large landbank to Brookfield, and this new funding will be now used to start the construction work for Anthea. Along with Anthea, other pending projects such as Crestfield and South Park will also be started.

    Work will start in January 2015. Possession should be given by 2 to 2.5 years from Jan 2015 i.e., Mid-2017. Unitech will also obviously pay the penalty for the construction delay.

    When I asked if this can be sent to me over an email, I was told they have been instructed not to give this info in writing till January 2015, when their plans has been finalised.

    I told them I will be convinced only when I see some significant work actually taking place.


    Hard to believe that Unitech people are calling back their distraught customer.....amazing
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akumarggn
    Hard to believe that Unitech people are calling back their distraught customer.....amazing


    Hi
    Greetings

    New id with news about land bank sale,, hmmmmm;)

    Some judgement is due on 19th in SC, better to watch that event before concluding anything soon.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    New id with news about land bank sale,, hmmmmm;)

    Some judgement is due on 19th in SC, better to watch that event before concluding anything soon.

    Cheers


    sale of sez stake is known but how much money is left with unitech after paying off debts is to be seen n if they will put that money in residential projs... which case is due on 19th? about land sale to tata??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SSM2013
    sale of sez stake is known but how much money is left with unitech after paying off debts is to be seen n if they will put that money in residential projs... which case is due on 19th? about land sale to tata??


    Hi
    Greetings

    Court case, If I remember correctly, is pertaining to 2G mess.

    Unitech may never sell its JUICY land banks to anyone on an outright basis. It may sell inventory of developed properties available or build up land banks before selling it.

    UNITECH doesnt need international companies to buy its land banks, there may be many suitors from within the market.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote