Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________

Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • any body got the 2/2.5 pre launch disocunt...

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Amit bhai, seems you have also invested in this. Could you please enlighten the new members like us if it would be a good investment. I haven't got the confirmation though for my FF 240 sqyd preference.
    CommentQuote
  • hi guy need advice regarding the project where are all the snior members, ishnb ,please advice on the pros and cons of the project
    CommentQuote
  • Allocation Status

I was told that today unitech did some more allotments for 240 sq yards and many people who applied during preallocation could not get the allocation for 240 sq yards but unitech offered 290 sq yards option ( newly released) to the customers who have already submitted checks during preallocation.

Any one has any more information about this ?
    CommentQuote
  • I also applied for 200 sq yard floor but did not get an allotment.

I wonder what has been the process to allot these floors. I think brokers who were influential enough were able to get their clients through.

My brokers was a local one, may be that could be the reason for no allotment.

However, i am amazed at the euphoria that this property generated. May be the conservative pricing by Unitech could be the reason for it.

One broker tells me that i can still get it in resale if i am willing to forego discount by Unitech and may be small premium. I am amazed at the audacity.

nonetheless life moves on, may be something else will follow.
    CommentQuote
  • nc_gupta - i suggest you go to unitech office directly and ask for availability, brokers always play games , you never know whats the actual reality....see the m ail i have copy pasted above ..it has the contact details of a Unitech employee...you may call him to find out the reality
    CommentQuote
  • Just spoke to my brker..even he was there at the allotment.

He is saying that smaller floors sold like hot cakes and indeed lucky draw was used for allotments.

He said that he was amazed to see the response to this project.

Still trying to understand the reason behind such an Euphoric response to the project despite of the issues Unitech finds itself in....

Anybody else here could throw some light on the response to this project
    CommentQuote
  • i think one of the reason is nirvana brand. Nirvana - 1 is amazing. Nirvana - 2 is potentially coming up nicely with investors reaping huge premium on villas.

i think the potential of nirvana - 3 sold it like hot cake. Also the pricing was conservative.

This is on SPR and when SPR opens up in next 6 months, the area will see tremendous appreciation.

SPR/GCex is way better than dwarka expressway or manesar.

Unitech will soon launch phase 2 and 3 of these floors, this is begining of NC-3.

I think initial set of investors (lucky draw winners) will have huge advantage and may be sitting on pile of premium.

I wonder if priority numbers do play any role. I gave my cheque so early in the process but lost out in lucky draw.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

Is Nirvana-2 delivered or what is the expected time of possession for the same.If it is not in significant stages of development then why unitech is launching Nirvana 3 ...Shouldn't they must concentrate on Nirvana 2 first...

I am curious can anybody apprise me with current ground realities of NC2 and 3

Thanks,

Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    i think one of the reason is nirvana brand. Nirvana - 1 is amazing. Nirvana - 2 is potentially coming up nicely with investors reaping huge premium on villas.

i think the potential of nirvana - 3 sold it like hot cake. Also the pricing was conservative.

This is on SPR and when SPR opens up in next 6 months, the area will see tremendous appreciation.

SPR/GCex is way better than dwarka expressway or manesar.

Unitech will soon launch phase 2 and 3 of these floors, this is begining of NC-3.

I think initial set of investors (lucky draw winners) will have huge advantage and may be sitting on pile of premium.

I wonder if priority numbers do play any role. I gave my cheque so early in the process but lost out in lucky draw.
    CommentQuote
  • The only explanation is that GGN RE is crazy & totally unpredictable & major part of it is controlled by investors & some part by artificial hypes .

Originally Posted by amit001
    Just spoke to my brker..even he was there at the allotment.

He is saying that smaller floors sold like hot cakes and indeed lucky draw was used for allotments.

He said that he was amazed to see the response to this project.

Still trying to understand the reason behind such an Euphoric response to the project despite of the issues Unitech finds itself in....

Anybody else here could throw some light on the response to this project
    CommentQuote
  • On one hand people are talking bat correction on the other hand projects are getting sold via lucky draw :bab (38)::bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    On one hand people are talking bat correction on the other hand projects are getting sold via lucky draw :bab (38)::bab (38):

People keep talking about correction which I doubt is ever going to happen. Builders are too clever and know how to play their cards properly. You will also notice that they plan their launches quite cleverly. During our so called recession/correction period, they go on a land buying spree and hold on to their launches (as evidenced with not too many new launches in 5-6 months before this July). We already know that this is the money they accumulate by selling of their other projects without doing an ounce of construction for an year or so. They introduce rate corrections(to ensure their various phase launches have price gap to their advantage). They also create pseudo hype ( as evidenced with Dlf plots and this sector 70 lucky draw) and who actually knows whether the lucky draw had just 15 names repeated 20 times :D ? People who have money then think that they might be missing out on this buck making wagon and themselves jump on it. Others with money again follow.
    Bottomline is rich are getting richer and poor are getting poorer. And of course, people like me are waiting in the middle somewhere taking cautious steps just to ensure not to fall in the latter category and hoping for a day to fall in the former category.
    CommentQuote
  • ggnkaaadmi

In case of DLF, DLF has said in the media that the project is sold out but the reality is these plots were still available...and any body could go to DLF and buy these plots.

However In case of these Unitech floors, people are giving cheque to Unitech but are still not able to get the smaller floors ... An example is nc_gupta in the posts above (post no 193) saying that he wants to buy but could not get the allotments...Pls read his posts above

How do one differentiate between hype and actual good response....

Kindly advice....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    People keep talking about correction which I doubt is ever going to happen. Builders are too clever and know how to play their cards properly. You will also notice that they plan their launches quite cleverly. During our so called recession/correction period, they go on a land buying spree and hold on to their launches (as evidenced with not too many new launches in 5-6 months before this July). We already know that this is the money they accumulate by selling of their other projects without doing an ounce of construction for an year or so. They introduce rate corrections(to ensure their various phase launches have price gap to their advantage). They also create pseudo hype ( as evidenced with Dlf plots and this sector 70 lucky draw) and who actually knows whether the lucky draw had just 15 names repeated 20 times :D ? People who have money then think that they might be missing out on this buck making wagon and themselves jump on it. Others with money again follow.
    Bottomline is rich are getting richer and poor are getting poorer. And of course, people like me are waiting in the middle somewhere taking cautious steps just to ensure not to fall in the latter category and hoping for a day to fall in the former category.

lol

So ppl who dont get to make money on speculations....are getting poorer....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    lol

So ppl who dont get to make money on speculations....are getting poorer....

Bhalla ji you didn't get the gist and dark humor :bab (59):. If you read my post closely, I mentioned that builders sit on investors money for a long time before finally delivering the end product. Till that time a person whose sole investment is that property and is paying bank loans is of course getting poorer with rising EMIs without any returns and might also be paying rent for his present property. Poor in this case are not necessarily the ones who are below poverty line.
    CommentQuote