Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Originally posted by deep345 View Post
    Ppl will always pay less than the company price and that too at a discount.just for your knowledge if ireo is selling plots at 1,08,000 ps yard in resale the price is only 80,000ps yard.
    Unitech has to start construction and clear the pending issue/clearances for any premium to take off.
    Yes I'm not denying either point ... but you know Gurgaon and Unitech and that in Gurgaon Unitech is second only to DLF in its ability to get things done... even in these times when scrutiny of dealings is high and Unitech has been distracted by the troubles in its telecom venture (thankfully sorted mostly) I'd bet on Unitech making sure that this area comes up well... So it will take some time but I do foresee that when the clearances do come in and even the layout starts (probably another year or 2 at the most) this will become one of the prime projects for people to look at from an end-user perspective. Till then this will remain one of the cheaper projects to pick up!

Comment

latest pricelist for anthea w.e.f 1st February
      Attached Files

Comment

Doing nothing and increasing prices is not helping investors on the resale front. Unitech Walon khetii band karo site Pe aur kaam shuru

Comment

What should be the reasonable price for a 997 sq ft. First floor. I was initially considering south park for 2bhk but it is out of my budget. I plan to hold it for long term.

Comment

Also let me know which blocks have decent location.

Comment

Block -B has the best location, this was launched at less discount and is much closer to SPR than rest of the blocks. Not sure of the current premium in this block.

Comment

How do you rate different blocks in order of preference as I am getting units in different blocks. So need to make a choice.

Comment

191 FF is being quoted at close to 8 lakh premium ... and i feel this is a good deal... at this price...

Comment

Originally posted by kapilsoft View Post
                    191 FF is being quoted at close to 8 lakh premium ... and i feel this is a good deal... at this price...
                    What was the login price? for proper perspective on the premium.
                    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

how premium is linked to log in price ?...i am really confused on pricing when it comes to floors

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
                      What was the login price? for proper perspective on the premium.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X