Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________

Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by SSM2013
    what r d implications? is going to go bankrupt like spicejet (i know unitech has lots of land etc etc but that is of no use here)?

Hi
    Greetings

Share price movement is a result of many factors, few not even related to Unitechs own performance. Therefore, writing an obituary purely on the basis of share price moment is not warranted at this stage.

Assets are under stress and from the stand point of an individual, I would like to get out of it and move to other secure options. Though this decision has to be based on your own disposition, personal conditions, exposure, ability to withstand stress on assets etc. Ultimately, your priorities and those of the company may be totally different, unless the company makes a very clear and categorical disclosure of its intent. Rest is all speculation, heresay and wishing for the best.

For the stock price, there is no visible support and it seems to be tanking below its 52 wk low.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Share price movement is a result of many factors, few not even related to Unitechs own performance. Therefore, writing an obituary purely on the basis of share price moment is not warranted at this stage.

Assets are under stress and from the stand point of an individual, I would like to get out of it and move to other secure options. Though this decision has to be based on your own disposition, personal conditions, exposure, ability to withstand stress on assets etc. Ultimately, your priorities and those of the company may be totally different, unless the company makes a very clear and categorical disclosure of its intent. Rest is all speculation, heresay and wishing for the best.

For the stock price, there is no visible support and it seems to be tanking below its 52 wk low.

Cheers

Thanks BlessU. I have holding capacity (as in I am not getting killed by interest/ emi as I have CLP unit) and can take another 3 yr horizon. What do you suggest in this case, for an under-const unitech prop? My buy in price is 500 more than d current mkt price...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Can anyone please tell me the so called premium on 192 yard floors ?

Thanks,
    Rajat
    CommentQuote
  • I have not received demand for 4rth ( after initial 30% ) installation yet from Unitech. Is there anyone else who has nt received ? I remember people getting demand at starting of 2014 and I called same time to Unitech whether they have released for me and thier reply was we will release in 2-3 months for you. well considering progress on project I am happy that I have not received it yet ...but just wanted to check if there is anyone else on same boat ?
    CommentQuote
  • You should be worried as construction is not started yet... how would u get ur 30% back if unitech goes bank corrupt n forget return in investment.

Originally Posted by manusingh01
    I have not received demand for 4rth ( after initial 30% ) installation yet from Unitech. Is there anyone else who has nt received ? I remember people getting demand at starting of 2014 and I called same time to Unitech whether they have released for me and thier reply was we will release in 2-3 months for you. well considering progress on project I am happy that I have not received it yet ...but just wanted to check if there is anyone else on same boat ?
    CommentQuote
  • no doubt I m worried ..its my hard earned money....one question just for knowledge sake ..if builder goes bankrupt ( I hope it doesn't happen with Unitech ) then what happens to amount which is released by bank ?does bank takes it back from customer ?
    CommentQuote
  • QUOTE=manusingh01;1260160]no doubt I m worried ..its my hard earned money....one question just for knowledge sake ..if builder goes bankrupt ( I hope it doesn't happen with Unitech ) then what happens to amount which is released by bank ?does bank takes it back from customer ?

Can anybody tell , if any work has been started by unitech at anthea site ?

Can anybody tell , if any work has been started by unitech at anthea site ?
    CommentQuote
  • Unitech is doing new projects marketing on twitter, Please write them on @unitechltd (twitter) asking their existing projects status...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mitraa
    Unitech is doing new projects marketing on twitter, Please write them on @unitechltd (twitter) asking their existing projects status...

just did that?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mitraa
    Unitech is doing new projects marketing on twitter, Please write them on @unitechltd (twitter) asking their existing projects status...

I think thats an effective and novel way to put pressure on them. Social media is a very effective platform to publicize their shameless apathy towards existing clients openly.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • anyone got any update from gurgaon? i was told that there is a site office and few workers on the ground.
    CommentQuote
  • I was at the site yesterday. There was absolutely no sign of construction. I made enquiries and spoke to two property agents in the area. Both said the same thing - " Unitech has stopped construction on all sites". no dealing in unitech properties in last 2 years. sorry i wish i had a better news to tell.

if anyone has used consumer court etc. please let us know how to proceed. I will post some pictures tomorrow.
    CommentQuote
  • i went to site yesterday.. earlier atleast the land was plain.. now again ghaas phoos and junglee plants have grown..

I went to unitech office at singature towers.. looks like their office is under maintenance.. there was nobody on Level 5 customer care floor except the security guard.. he is the new customer care officer i guess..

ground floor office was also empty..

Any idea what is the current price of 2 bhk 2nd floor anthea. I want to sell mine.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Heard Unitech have started work on South park project ...... is this be considered as any good sign for Anthea???????
    CommentQuote