Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Originally posted by gupshup View Post
    I find it surprising that resale is not catching up with revised pricing of Anthea.

resale,more often than not, is based on ground realities... company pricing is a result of a lot of functions.. A company which can afford to go slow on fresh sales or has intercompany ego issues while deciding the pricing will always have a huge difference between company pricing and resale rates... Infact, Anthea has a little difference in that.. there are other companies ( and projects) which have huge difference between company and resale rates!!
    sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

crestview mein revise hua kya, when are they going to start

Comment

Originally posted by laksh2013 View Post
        crestview mein revise hua kya, when are they going to start

lakshjee!!!

unitech is a total investor preposition now... questions like "when are they going to start" have become inconsequential
        sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

St anger ji there was some one selling sf 300 s yards
          Without premium about 15 days back
          Must be more in market

Comment

Originally posted by Yaaranmule View Post
            St anger ji there was some one selling sf 300 s yards
            Without premium about 15 days back
            Must be more in market

awwww!!! really???

It makes sense to buy it purely from an investment point of view!!! although holding capacity should be long term!!!

Comment

It would be interesting to know the buying price, without which we cant conclude anything...

There is a huge difference between the recrnt company prices and the prices at which people bought at the launch.

Obviously if some body has bought in the last 3-6 months, at an inflated price directly from the company. He wont get any premium...

If possible share the login price/login time.. I have been keen on this project and have been scouting for a distress deal for some time.

Thanks,

Comment

Just to give an example - The company price for a 191 sq yrd unit is a BSP of 77.5 lakhs for a 1st floor unit where as the first price was 53.6 so that a diff of almost 25 lakhs...

Current resale should be around 61-62... so obviously people who bought at over 62 lakhs in the last one year will be getting 0 premium.

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                  It would be interesting to know the buying price, without which we cant conclude anything...

There is a huge difference between the recrnt company prices and the prices at which people bought at the launch.

Obviously if some body has bought in the last 3-6 months, at an inflated price directly from the company. He wont get any premium...

If possible share the login price/login time.. I have been keen on this project and have been scouting for a distress deal for some time.

Thanks,

yes there could be some confusion due to interpretation.... Yaaranmullejee... is it no premium from first launch price???

Comment

I did not dig deep as had already bought before that.

The seller is not in India and he had not paid third installment he wanted just his paid money back so there would be transfer charges and interest from unitech.

What is the ongoing price for 300 square yard then I can compare.

It was on the very last row in the map beyond which there is nothing I mean if you are looking on Gurgaon map most east lane of floors
                    Last edited January 1 2016, 03:39 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaaranmule View Post
                      I did not dig deep as had already bought before that
                      The seller is not in India and he had not paid third installment he wanted just his paid money back so there would be transfer charges and interest from unitech
                      What is the ongoing price for 300 square yard then I can compare

It was on the very last row in the map beyond which there is nothing I mean if you are looking on Gurgaon map most east lane of floors

Then please find out... and let us know... if not, to koi broker detail hi do... pata lagate hain

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X