2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Will pm you

Comment

People are worried about construction start.....Unitech new launches are only for long term investors....who want to pay in small chunks...

Any builder in ggn does not give the possesion before 6 years...and most of them are on Gcx road..which is the darling destination for many on this forum.....

agar 6 sal mai hi ghar milna hai to pahle 3 sal mai 90% payment de ke wait karne se aacha hai pahle 3 sal mai 30% payment de ke wait karo...doesn't it make sense...

what ever rate unitech is increasing resale will cover all this once construction get started or any progress on SPR...it will be a sudden increase....

by paying 30% one has locked the rate...with no further payment what the harm....next 4 years mai it will match the actual rate of unitech...what ever by that time...

I know people who booked Emmar floors on GCX road and till date 30% payment has gone and rate has already appreciated 120% in last 4 years..

I am happy if they start construction by 2014 end and take further 3 years to hand it over..6 sal se pahle SPR pe kon rahega....abhi 3-4 sal to GCX road ko lagenge basne mai....

trust ur decision...yaha sell karoge kahi aur kharidoge...sab builder same hai...bich mai broker kama lega bina matlab.....daba ke baithe raho sab log..bhul jayo like Provident Fund...

Comment

the current UNITECH price of second floor 300 sqyard (the very last row in the map) is BSP 114.4......DID u figure out the log in price of this seller who is willng to sell at 0 premium.

By the way does any1 who have visited the site or have idea abt this area know what is behind "this very last row in the map beyond which there is nothing I mean if you are looking on Gurgaon map most east lane of floors".....i mean behind block F ?.......how far inside from spr this row is just some aprrox distance?

Originally posted by Yaaranmule View Post
        I did not dig deep as had already bought before that
        The seller is not in India and he had not paid third installment he wanted just his paid money back so there would be transfer charges and interest from unitech
        What is the ongoing price for 300 square yard then I can compare

It was on the very last row in the map beyond which there is nothing I mean if you are looking on Gurgaon map most east lane of floors

Comment

Seniors ple help

i am very concerned about the HT electrical wires in sec 70 .....not in ggn to actually visit and see myself therefore would appriciate any help on this.

attached is site map of anthea from unitech website....i have encircled a few lines on this .Can any1 of you help me understand if these are the HT electrical wires ?
          Attached Files

Comment

yes these r elec HT lines .. but no issues... they hv given good safe distance between lines and construction...

Comment

Even I was worried about these initially by looking at the map but when I visited the site I realized that these are not a cause of any worry at all as these elec lines are comparatively much smaller than the ones in front of Vistas.

Originally posted by Ashman View Post
              Seniors ple help

i am very concerned about the HT electrical wires in sec 70 .....not in ggn to actually visit and see myself therefore would appriciate any help on this.

attached is site map of anthea from unitech website....i have encircled a few lines on this .Can any1 of you help me understand if these are the HT electrical wires ?

Comment

Seniors ple help

Hi Ashman, I was very worried about this and kept delaying the decision to buy for about 2-3 weeks where I did an extensive research on world standards for safe distance and reviewing the area in google maps for where the HT wires were passing by and calculating the approx. distance. Wary of this, I chose not to take F11 or F12 as the distance was maybe only 150-200m but went for a unit in the same lane but with double the distance atleast.

To be absolutely sure and have peace of mind, try not being right next to the thing. As long as you are 300-400m further apart from the HT's, you should me more than safe. One research showed that we have higher electromagnetic radiation effect from phones next to our bodies than HT wire at a 100m distance. (ofcourse depends on the voltage).

Cheers.

Comment

since you have visited the site can you please share what is behind F block i mean behind the 300 sq yard units.On the site plan it looks like unitech boundry ends just behind the 300 sq yard units (F Block ) .On google maps it shows some village "palda dhani" behind these 300 sq yard units .Does the village share the boundry with unitech ot is it at some distance ?. I guess locations is very imp for any imv in property

Originally posted by investor007 View Post
                  Even I was worried about these initially by looking at the map but when I visited the site I realized that these are not a cause of any worry at all as these elec lines are comparatively much smaller than the ones in front of Vistas.

Comment

Ashman,
                    As of now, it's all empty land in and around anthea floors site. I didn't notice any village there. About 200-300 meters further south, there are under construction BPTP floors.

since you have visited the site can you please share what is behind F block i mean behind the 300 sq yard units.On the site plan it looks like unitech boundry ends just behind the 300 sq yard units (F Block ) .On google maps it shows some village "palda dhani" behind these 300 sq yard units .Does the village share the boundry with unitech ot is it at some distance ?. I guess locations is very imp for any imv in property

Comment

Originally posted by Chaudhary Sahab View Post
                      People are worried about construction start.....Unitech new launches are only for long term investors....who want to pay in small chunks...

Any builder in ggn does not give the possesion before 6 years...and most of them are on Gcx road..which is the darling destination for many on this forum.....

agar 6 sal mai hi ghar milna hai to pahle 3 sal mai 90% payment de ke wait karne se aacha hai pahle 3 sal mai 30% payment de ke wait karo...doesn't it make sense...

what ever rate unitech is increasing resale will cover all this once construction get started or any progress on SPR...it will be a sudden increase....

by paying 30% one has locked the rate...with no further payment what the harm....next 4 years mai it will match the actual rate of unitech...what ever by that time...

I know people who booked Emmar floors on GCX road and till date 30% payment has gone and rate has already appreciated 120% in last 4 years..

I am happy if they start construction by 2014 end and take further 3 years to hand it over..6 sal se pahle SPR pe kon rahega....abhi 3-4 sal to GCX road ko lagenge basne mai....

trust ur decision...yaha sell karoge kahi aur kharidoge...sab builder same hai...bich mai broker kama lega bina matlab.....daba ke baithe raho sab log..bhul jayo like Provident Fund...
                      So much delay means that they are facing liquidity crunch.

What if they go bankrupt in the meanwhile?

If Deccan Chronicle,Kingfisher,Sahara can go bankrupt; why not Unitech and Emmar?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X