Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by sancj17Hi, Can you pls advise on how to send a p.m. I haven't used this earlier.
I would be willing to join this cause as well.
- Hi, Can you pls advise on how to send a p.m. I haven't used this earlier.
I would be willing to join this cause as well.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi administrator, can you please enable private messaging for my profile ?. i am no able to send any message to any other user.CommentQuote0Flag
- Private message will be enabled only after you have posted certain number( I think that no is 10) in this bulletin board.CommentQuote0Flag
- Is there any whatsapp group to join to file a case?CommentQuote0Flag
- Cash-strapped Unitech on shaky ground; delays payment to staff - The Economic Times on Mobile
I hope I don't lose my money!!!!CommentQuote0Flag
- Unitech down 3% on penalty for second project in Gurgaon - Moneycontrol.com
Shares of Unitech dropped 3.4 percent intraday Tuesday on penalty order for delaying a project 'Residency' in national capital region.
The apex consumer court said the real estate company has to pay 12 percent simple interest per annum compensation in lump-sum to consumers. According to the penalty order, Unitech has to pay that 12 percent penalty by 10th of every month till delivery.
The court has set aside Rs 5 per square feet penalty in company's buyer agreement.
This is second project of Unitech in Gurgaon in which it has been asked to pay penalty for late delivery of flats..
Earlier on June 8, it had lost case for 'Vistas' project in Gurgaon. The National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC) had asked Unitech to pay buyers compensation at the rate of 12 percent per annum for delay in delivery of flats.
Additionally, the delay in projects also affected salaries of its employees. Media report suggested that some employees of Unitech have alleged that the struggling real estate developer has not paid salaries on time and also delayed depositing tax deducted on source and provident fund with the authorities amid a sharp slowdown in home sales in its home market of Gurgaon.
Allegations come alongside complaints by homebuyers about massive delays in delivery of several projects. The company has defaulted over its repayments to individuals who had subscribed to its fixed deposit scheme, report said quoting unnamed sources.
At 11:46 hours IST, the scrip of Unitech was quoting at Rs 8, down Rs 0.14, or 1.72 percent on the Bombay Stock Exchange.CommentQuote0Flag
- Private property developers should not decide how a city should grow: PM Modi - The Times of India
NEW DELHI: Prime Minister Narendra Modi said on Thursday that his government is "committed to safeguarding the rights of the consumers at all times".
Talking about problems people face when buying a house in urban India, PM Modi said that the "image of builders is very negative today in India".
Hitting out at private builders, the PM said, "private property developers should not decide how a city should grow. It should be decided by residents and city leadership."
The PM said that the government will get a law to address problems of home-buyers in the country.
"Every person dreams of having his or her own home. It is not merely about a roof and four walls; it is beyond that," the PM said.
The PM was speaking at the launch of 3 mega schemes aimed at transforming urban India, including the much talked about smart cities proposal, with a whopping Rs 4 lakh crore kitty having been lined up for the projects.CommentQuote0Flag
Any updates on the consumer court process?CommentQuote0Flag
- Guys, I have been reading about these updates about Unitech's worsening situation. I am keen to participate in the legal process to get my money back from the Anthea project and I am also willing to pool in funds if needed. However, I am based out of India and will need local support to assist me. Please let me know how to take thus further.CommentQuote0Flag
- Likewise. I realise it takes a fixed number of posts before you can actually send or receive a PM.CommentQuote0Flag
- Manoj ji, can you share the URL of this news item?CommentQuote0Flag
- Have you tried emailing them directly? Not that I have had much success with it either - I tried doing it previously but no reply from them.CommentQuote0Flag
I am more than willing to unite and participate to get our hard earned money back. Please contact me and let me know how we can work together to get ourselves out of this situationCommentQuote0Flag