Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Originally posted by smart111 View Post
    There is no change in prices for other projects as of now. Anthea changes are also limited to increase in PLC price only.
    Don't think it is completely true. The price list says w.e.f from 21.02.2013 and I see the price of 420sqm raised to 165.7 raised from the last figure of 161.5 and the PLC increased from 6 lacs to 9 lacs for this unit.

Well, I guess, the prices for units which are smaller and more interesting for investors who keep buying and selling have probably not changed.

Comment

Even the price of 191 sq yard has been increased from 76 to 77.5

Smart - check again prices of all units have been increased

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
        Even the price of 191 sq yard has been increased from 76 to 77.5

Smart - check again prices of all units have been increased
        Unfortunately the unit size that I hold doesn't have any price change this time. It may have been the case for other units.

Comment

I am looking to buy a 250 Sq Yd or 300 Sq yd Gf+Basement floor. Any idea on what would the net cost (Original+premium) be in the 2 cases. Also how much of that would have already gone.

Comment

Karan, for 239 sqyds circa 30-33 lac has been paid so far. I would imagine the premium to be around 10L for this.

Comment

Guys, confirmed news on anthea. Contruction will start in 5 -6 months i,e Aug after the monsoons.

Comment

but it was to begin in april-may, whats happening

Comment

Originally posted by nitinchawla View Post
                  Guys, confirmed news on anthea. Contruction will start in 5 -6 months i,e Aug after the monsoons.
                  Hey Nitin,
                  What's yr source of the news, I have heard the same from unitech marketing guys but they can't be trusted

Comment

Originally posted by investor007 View Post
                    Hey Nitin,
                    What's yr source of the news, I have heard the same from unitech marketing guys but they can't be trusted
                    Source is someone I know who works at unitech within the engineering dept so they know whats in the constt pipeline. Investors need not be too concerned as at 30% payment they are getting a massive upside potential of the prices in the area. Unitech is too big to fail, I'm convinced.
                    It's a very good time to enter the project at current valuation for a short term investor. Longer run returns may diminish.
                    Just thinking aloud here...

Comment

Originally posted by nitinchawla View Post
                      Source is someone I know who works at unitech within the engineering dept so they know whats in the constt pipeline. Investors need not be too concerned as at 30% payment they are getting a massive upside potential of the prices in the area. Unitech is too big to fail, I'm convinced.
                      It's a very good time to enter the project at current valuation for a short term investor. Longer run returns may diminish.
                      Just thinking aloud here...
                      Do u have any info about crestview & southpark

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X