Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________

Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Well, I must say I have not been keeping track of this forum regularly so couldn't reply sooner. However, I am keen to participate and initiate any legal process deemed fit.
    CommentQuote
  • Can you please suggest the outcome of your case?
    CommentQuote
  • Sc stays penalty against unitech--chidambram does the bit

SC stays NCDRC's 12% interest penalty on Unitech - Moneycontrol.com

In what has come as temporary relief for realty major Unitech, the Apex Consumer Court has stayed an order that directed the company to pay its buyers the highest ever penalty for a project delay. Unitech, represented by former Finance Minister P Chidambaram, appealed at the Supreme Court of India against the National Consumers’ Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC) landmark verdict and got an interim stay order. The company would have had to pay 12 percent interest or a lumpsum of Rs 8-12 lakh to each of the buyers and Rs 40000-50000 every month thereafter till possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Great.. Just what we needed.. These ex-ministers make a quick buck at the expense of so many realty investors left in the lurch
    CommentQuote
  • What does the stay order mean for people who filed the case? More headache and extra costs? I bet no more cases on unitech anymore!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jonbon
    What does the stay order mean for people who filed the case? More headache and extra costs? I bet no more cases on unitech anymore!!!!

Stay order is interim, nit an decision... Bear in mind judgest at nation consumer forum are retd. Sc judges... They have just given time to unitech for hearing.... Wait n wstch.,, further daily cases are being filed against unitech in cc...
    CommentQuote
  • hi can some one please sum up and recommend next action. i hv bought one GF for my own use and nothing is moving on ground.
    CommentQuote
  • also is it possible to ask company to pay back 30% with interest?
    CommentQuote
  • 30% initial amount
    CommentQuote
  • i wd also request to post notice to unitech by owners of anthea floors so as to save time and efforts
    CommentQuote
  • hi friends

I am planning to buy a property in faridabad, for which I will have to take a Loan but the problem is that I already have a home loan on anthea floors. I can manage another Loan only if there is further delay in Construction of anthea floors.

do you know any estimated timeline when Construction will start.

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatbanga200
    hi friends

I am planning to buy a property in faridabad, for
    which I will have to take a Loan but the problem is that I already have a home loan on anthea floors. I can manage another Loan only if there is further delay in Construction of anthea floors.

do you know any estimated timeline when Construction will start.

thanks

Sir - You are in safe hands of Unitech. I don't construction is starting anytime soon or in next couple of years.
    CommentQuote
  • next step

can someone please suggest me what steps can be taken ?. i am quite ok to exit with initial 30% i have put in this project. i am an NRI who invested in this project , junking ATS as alternative in noida and i am sore to the core with that mistake.

can someone suggest me any good reasonable lawyer to put case against unitech ?. it would be great to see what other investors have done in regard to this. i still believe location etc is quite good but considering state unitech is in and how much time has lapsed already , i think this project will never come to reality.
    CommentQuote
  • Unitech loses licence for colony in Gurgaon

I hope this way they can focus more on my anthea! Read somewhere they are raising more debt! Hope they can give my dream home soon!!
    CommentQuote
  • any update on anthea guys.. what the latest status
    CommentQuote