Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________

Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hi

I am also an NRI and working with a couple of other NRIs to file a case.we have identified a lawyer for consumer court. We can apply as a group as long as total amount paid to Unitech exceeds 1 cr. if you are interested drop me a line in PM.

thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • can someone add me to anthea watsapp group please.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Sir: I am also one of the owners of Anthea floors and I was told about this group today....just wanted to know if you guys have gone ahead with complaint....I would also like to be part of the group....in case there is what's app group please get me added.
    CommentQuote
  • Members, please note -

Personal Information

Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
  • Two realty firms booked for fraud

Gurgaon: Two realty firms have been booked for allegedly cheating homebuyers in their residential projects in Gurgaon.

In the first case, an FIR has been registered at Sector 40 police station against Unitech under sections 406 (criminal breach of trust) and 420 (cheating) of the IPC after an NRI homebuyer complained that possession of his flat in the Anthea Floors Wildflowers Country residential project in Sector 70 had been delayed.

"I purchased an apartment in Anthea Floors, possession of which was to be given by December 2014. But the company has not yet started construction of the project. I have already paid over Rs 63 lakh but neither the flat is ready nor are they willing to refund my money," Ashu Arora, the victim, said in his complaint to the police.

Police have also booked directors of another realty firm, Arun Buildwell, under sections 406 (criminal breach of trust) and 420 (cheating) of IPC after a resident of South City I, T K Dewan, complained to the police that the company took Rs 32,44,864 for a flat. Neither the flat is ready, nor the company is willing to refund him.

The FIRs against the two companies were lodged following a recommendation by the economic offences wing of the Gurgaon Police.

"We have sought records from the two companies and investigating the cases," said ASI Naresh Singh, the investigating officer.

When contacted, a spokesperson for Unitech said, "We are not aware of the case, so can't comment now."

Two realty firms booked for fraud - The Times of India
    CommentQuote
  • can someone add me to anthea watsapp group please.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi cheettu;

Can you please add me in the Anthea Whatsapp group please, if you are already got added now.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Hi MANOJa;,

You seem to be associated with this group for long..I have a unit in Anthea floors and as most of the other folks, would like to get out of it,
    I, I would like to know if you/people in this group are planning to file a legal case against Unitech; I would like to join too.

Also, Can you please add me in the Unitech Anthea Whatsapp group.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anju123
    Hi ManojA,

You seem to be associated with this group for long..I have a unit in Anthea floors and as most of the other folks, would like to get out of it,
    I, I would like to know if you/people in this group are planning to file a legal case against Unitech; I would like to join too.

Also, Can you please add me in the Unitech Anthea Whatsapp group.

Regards

You can be added by The Administrator of the Group . For that u need to send him a PM . Look at -

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/iref%C2%AE-lounge/questions-suggestions/30331-not-able-to-send-receive-pm-s-other-issues-being-faced?p=1949728#post1949728
    CommentQuote
  • hi we are planning to file a case against unitech. if you are interested please PM me. we need 2 more people to form a group.

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi fdinvestor;

I am not getting link to PM to you. Can you let me know how can I do that?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • manusingh01; Kindly refer to post number 2048 and follow the link given for details.
    CommentQuote
  • seems site wont allow to PM until I make 10 meaningful posts in it. That is little frustrating ..is there any other way to contact?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manusingh01
    seems site wont allow to PM until I make 10 meaningful posts in it. That is little frustrating ..is there any other way to contact?

You are already past that and it will be activated soon. Do read the rules and conditions though. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

i am just back from india and i utilized my trip to india by filing a consumer court case against Unitech in National consumer redressal forum.

if other are willing to file the same , please reach out to me and i can direct you all to my advocate. he has already filed case and will attach new case filings as counter parties in the same , in that manner you do not have to start fresh and more counter parties in same case adds weight
    in court.

case is already progressing well and advocate has promised to update me on 25th jan with latest info. there is a hearing in court before 25th.

you can also choose to file criminal case along with consumer court case. criminal case is just to pressurize builder a bit.
    CommentQuote