Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________

Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Today in toi
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the latest update on unitech anthea.. construction started little bit or not??
    CommentQuote
  • Nothing started on ground yet and Unitech don't have any intention to start in near future as well...............
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I am new in this Forum

have you already filed the case against the builder ?

I own a unit on 2nd floor in Anthea floors
    CommentQuote
  • Hello

I would like to file case.

Can u suggest as how to contact the Lawyer.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi there, I am new to this group. It seems like Unitech - Anthea floors, project is stuck and not moving ahead.

Is the invested money lost or do we have a hope that construction will start or any other way to get our money back?

Thanks,
    Rajat
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All

I know so many people have filed cases against Unitech! Has anyone seen anybody get even a rupee from unitech yet?

Cheerios
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am an unfortunate buyer * AF. was * the site yesterday. no hint of construction..paid up 40% already..

am considering filing a case in the consumer courts. Could someone pls suggest a lawyer and his /her fees? Also does it make any sense to additionally file a criminal case?

also what are the odds of Unitech actually coughing up anything?
    Thx
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akatanthea
    Hi,

I am an unfortunate buyer * AF. was * the site yesterday. no hint of construction..paid up 40% already..

am considering filing a case in the consumer courts. Could someone pls suggest a lawyer and his /her fees? Also does it make any sense to additionally file a criminal case?

also what are the odds of Unitech actually coughing up anything?
    Thx

Endless wait.... i hope chandras are forced out of Unitech. Till this family controls unitech, don't expect anything.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    Is there any hope if recovering money by filing case ?

Any updates on this project ?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • This is to invite all the investors in this project to get united and plan some joint action .........United we stand diveded we fall ,lets make a whats app group and join first to start a united action against the developer ,we should take this matter with Haryana CM ,PMO and Ministry of Urban Development ...........We can file criminal case of cheating also .

I am trying to unite investors to take up this issue with concerned Departments
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Anil 200853; I think having a what's up group is good start and fully agree that we need to unite and take some stern action against unitech
    CommentQuote
  • If I were to sell my so called appartment in the open market today, are there even any buyers for it? How much of a hit I can expect to take on the investment? I have paid 40% to date. Is unitech buying back?
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think Unitech will buy back but still you should be able to find buyers in open market
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote