• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

52.5 is the initial price for 2nd floor in my view...and ur looking for 1st

Comment

Yes Roughrider is right..

I guess for 1st floor it iwas 53.56

Comment

Not to sound discouraging but my personal opinion is that Unitech won't start work on Anthea for even another year.

Forthe quoted source who is going ga-ga on the Anthea floors, the fact is that BPTP astaire garden 250 sq yrds floors can be obtained on rate to rate basis if someone is a good negoitator despite the fact that bptp for a change is working very aggressively on the project and the project layout is brilliant in my opinion.

I even had a deal where a party was willing to reduce 2 lacs on the PLC due to financial crunch. Not too sure about anthea when projects like south park and crest view have even yet to commence work.

Strictly my opinion, please don't take it personally !!

Comment

Originally posted by Amit1319 View Post
          Not to sound discouraging but my personal opinion is that Unitech won't start work on Anthea for even another year.

Forthe quoted source who is going ga-ga on the Anthea floors, the fact is that BPTP astaire garden 250 sq yrds floors can be obtained on rate to rate basis if someone is a good negoitator despite the fact that bptp for a change is working very aggressively on the project and the project layout is brilliant in my opinion.

I even had a deal where a party was willing to reduce 2 lacs on the PLC due to financial crunch. Not too sure about anthea when projects like south park and crest view have even yet to commence work.

Strictly my opinion, please don't take it personally !!
          Even better for investor. Let unitech launch the new project and the other developers progress with construction. With 30% down payment returns should be healthy once the area develops further.

Comment

Originally posted by nitinchawla View Post
            Even better for investor. Let unitech launch the new project and the other developers progress with construction. With 30% down payment returns should be healthy once the area develops further.
            Yes I agree, this is the thought of an investor.
            "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by nitinchawla View Post
              Agreed but you are talking about in total 5-6 years for a builder floor. Have a look at the state of astaire garden which is progressing really well.

Comment

Originally posted by Amit1319 View Post
                Agreed but you are talking about in total 5-6 years for a builder floor. Have a look at the state of astaire garden which is progressing really well.
                Theres not much benefit if only Astaire garden comes up and the rest of area doesn't as it is quiet deep. The are will be well developed only in 4-5 yrs from now so no benefit if the builder is rushing const of floors which anyway takes lesser time than high rise

Comment

Guys. Thinking of buying Anthea first floor. Any idea of the price ( booking + premium). Contemplating 240 sq and also some sizes betw 300 sq sizes. Seniors please advise if this is worth considering at the present state.

Comment

Search through 99acres for larger sizes...for 192 sq yard premium is around 7-8 lacs

Comment

just spoke with an agent i found on 99a*** selling the gf+basement unit without any premium

Previously when i used to call dealers enquiring about an ad they posted they used to
                      tell me the unit is sold however another one is avalaible at a higher price..Today they are willing to sell without a premium..

times have changed

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X