Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

is it ? what size ? i dont mind thinking abt buying a unit at no premium....can you please provide the details

Comment

One needs to look at the booking price...

For example the co price of 1st floor 192 sq yard is 79 lakhs..where as resale is 62-63...

So anybody whose booking price is more than 63/63 will clearly have no premium. Booking price of this unit at the time of launch was 53.x so only people who bought between 53-63 will get any sort of premium.

So any body who bought from co in the last 1 year obviously wont get any premium, where as the initial investors are sitting on 8-10 lakhs of profit. One needs to see the booking price to understand the premium for any floors, since in floors premium is quoted and not the bsp...

So understand the booking price of the deal and check for more units in the same category than you will understand the basis of premium...
      Last edited April 12 2013, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Do not get misguided by the tag of 0 premium

It may have 0 premium but could have been bookrd at 5 lakhs more than the current resale price

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
          Do not get misguided by the tag of 0 premium

It may have 0 premium but could have been bookrd at 5 lakhs more than the current resale price
          Actually thats a very valid point i missed putting down.
          The dealer quoted 4700psf- the current price is way above this.

Here is the ad
          99****dotcom/Independent/Builder-Floor-in-Sector-70-Gurgaon-Gurgaon-2-Bedroom-bhk-for-Sale-spid-C9087623

the guys sounded desperate

Comment

nitin bro

this 46XX is the weighted average price of the gf and basement. Remember basement is charged at a lower price than the normal bsp.

Dont let the broker fool you.

Ask them when was the booking done and at whats was the first booking price to find out actual premium.
            Last edited April 15 2013, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
              nitin bro

this 46XX is the weighted average price of the gf and basement. Remember basement is charged at a lower price than the normal bsp.

Dont let the broker fool you.

Ask them when was the booking done and at whats was the first booking price to find out actual premium.
              very valid point amit..however
              If i look at the price in july 2011 - it was 83.5L basic..so even if the guy is charging 46xx isnt he asking for the July 2011 price which was the launch price (excl prelaunch discount)?
              Before i call him i want to be sure what clarification ia m seeking..today the company price is 110L

Comment

You are right nitin.

The first booking price was 83.5 for gf+basement excl discounts.

There were 2 discounts one was company discount and another broker discount. Total of which could be 5 lakhs or so (i am nt sure)..

so effectively it is not 0 premium.

Ask for his papers/allotment letter. You would know all.
                Attached Files

Comment

Still the deal looks interesting to me...

bear in mind no payments expected in next 1 year....

there has been progress on connectivity, as u must have seen on SPR thread.

The deals looks good. Let me know if you dont go ahead. I will call the broker.

I dont want to call now, as if 2 people calls him back to back. he may increase the price.

Call him and ensure there is no catch.

Comment

It will be interesting to see if this is a real deal. i was involved in a deal a few months ago with 5 lack premimum which means ground+basement for 87.5 lac. please keep us posted.

Comment

A few brokers seem to be suggesting that an environmental clearance is still not in place for Anthea. Is that true ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X