Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

    Friends, What was the cost for Anthea 1st floor- 2BHK initially. any idea, pls suggest.

    Also are the addtional charges ( Club, Govt charges, IFMS) around 3.5L.

    Rgds
    Last edited January 1 2016, 03:51 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

    Comment


    • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

      Only 3.5L as additional charges, Anthea is throwing new surprises every day.

      Some how the information is correct since minimum size is 191 sqyards, so 1172/sqyards is gov charges and IFMS is 60/sqyards. Total comes up to 2.35L + 1L as club, which makes total as 3.35L.

      Though many plots have PLCs which is not counted in this calculation, that is over and above this.
      Last edited July 3 2013, 10:49 AM.

      Comment


      • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

        Originally posted by himrathore View Post
        Only 3.5L as additional charges, Anthea is throwing new surprises every day.

        Some how the information is correct since minimum size is 191 sqyards, so 1172/sqyards is gov charges and IFMS is 60/sqyards. Total comes up to 2.35L + 1L as club, which makes total as 3.35L.

        Though many plots have PLCs which is not counted in this calculation, that is over and above this.

        Thanks for this info. At what rate was the orginal floor booking for 1st & 2nd floor.

        Comment


        • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

          I am not sure of booking prices mate, though some claim it to be in 55L range.

          Originally posted by sauravchadha View Post
          Thanks for this info. At what rate was the orginal floor booking for 1st & 2nd floor.

          Comment


          • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

            Originally posted by himrathore View Post
            I am not sure of booking prices mate, though some claim it to be in 55L range.
            I can confirm the overall price for 192 sq yard SF Anthea is 53.6 plus + club membership/IFMS.

            The premium should be between 8-8.5.

            Can anyone provide similar details for 240 sq yard SF

            Comment


            • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

              191 sq yard second floor Unitech Anthea

              My friend has a unit and he is looking at buying another one. He feels he can easily pay upto 65 lacs plus IDC and EDC. The challenge is that brokers call him everyday and he cannot get the booking.

              10 calls a day and then people disappear.He has been here for 2 weeks and leaving in the next 5 days, is ready to pay quickly also, but all deals go sour and people don't turn up !

              I thought reading from the messages here and also looking at the fact that construction is yeat to start, to pay 65 lacs is a good price. Most people bought around 55 and 10 lacs premium, excellent payment terms and everyday 10 brokers and yet no deal ?

              Any idea ? does anyone know anyone reliable who can get this done for my friend ?

              Comment


              • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

                Are only investors interested in this project because of very less initial payment? When I started searching for floor for end use, my friend suggested SPR and specially Anthea. But as per current scenario, it will take 3-4 years for this area to become habitat and nobody knows about Anthea.

                So went for floor in Uppal Southend an that too on almost same price.
                Last edited January 1 2016, 03:52 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

                Comment


                • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

                  @hotelier. I can understand why that's happening. No investor is willing to sell at such a low premium. They put their units on sale to get nerve of the market.

                  If you are keen pay what you think is right and I'm sure you will secure a deal. As you can tell there is a valid reason why your friend in unable to secure a deal
                  Last edited January 1 2016, 03:53 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

                    I am looking for a independent builder floor - Ground with basement for use with possession in 2015 (not for investment), I have shortlisted few properties in 250 sqyd
                    1) Unitech Anthea floors
                    2) Ansal escencia - Sovereign floors
                    3) BPTP Astaire

                    Can somebody provide information on these properties, the pros and cons of each and the appropriate asking rates. And are there any more similar properties.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by RGSNEST View Post
                      I am looking for a independent builder floor - Ground with basement for use with possession in 2015 (not for investment), I have shortlisted few properties in 250 sqyd
                      1) Unitech Anthea floors
                      2) Ansal escencia - Sovereign floors
                      3) BPTP Astaire

                      Can somebody provide information on these properties, the pros and cons of each and the appropriate asking rates. And are there any more similar properties.
                      Did you get any price quotes for these properties?

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X