Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Anthea for buying

Hi everyone,

I'm looking at investing in Anthea (2bhk) but being a first time investor, I have a number of doubts about the builder, alternative properties, as well as the location. Kindly help me out on this one as I'm really stuck.

1) With the trouble that Unitech is in, can we be as certain as we'd be with DLF/Vatika that Unitech will start deliver this project.
    2) I'm purchasing with the intent of residence and appreciation. Does the location, etc warrant high returns?
    3) What is the timeline we can expect for returns?
    4) When will unitech deliver this project realistically, and when do you think they will start construction.
    5) Will Vatika Iris, Primrose, etc be of better value compared to Anthea? Will new gurgaon really develop as proposed.
    6) What's a good current price to invest in Anthea?

Look forward to hearing from you. I'm really desperate for this information as I need to make my decision within the month. Please help me out.

Thanks

Comment

@grimreaper please see my comments below.

Originally posted by grimreaper View Post
      Hi everyone,

I'm looking at investing in Anthea (2bhk) but being a first time investor, I have a number of doubts about the builder, alternative properties, as well as the location. Kindly help me out on this one as I'm really stuck.

1) With the trouble that Unitech is in, can we be as certain as we'd be with DLF/Vatika that Unitech will start deliver this project.

The main worry with unitech is delays. Hence for end user it could be a painful wait for 4-5 years. However for investors in CLP because of slow payments. I think it is one of the better bets. The unitech SPR projects are clearly undervalued because of all the issues sororunding Unitech

2) I'm purchasing with the intent of residence and appreciation. Does the location, etc warrant high returns?

It is one of the better location, right in the middle of main ggn with proximity to all schools, offices & malls.

[COLOR="rgb(75, 0, 130)"]My take is 100% ROI in 3-4 years easily.[/COLOR]

4) When will unitech deliver this project realistically, and when do you think they will start construction.

[COLOR="rgb(75, 0, 130)"]Min 4-5 years
      [/COLOR]
      5) Will Vatika Iris, Primrose, etc be of better value compared to Anthea? Will new gurgaon really develop as proposed.

[COLOR="rgb(75, 0, 130)"]The prices of IRIS/Primrose are almost similar to Anthea. Howver location of anthea is in main Gurgaon, 500 metres from Sohna Road.
      [/COLOR]

Look forward to hearing from you. I'm really desperate for this information as I need to make my decision within the month. Please help me out.

Thanks

Comment

Find my comments in RED

Hi everyone,

Problems with Unitech are much more severe than DLF/Vatika i.e. for consumer as well as builder.
        Location is pretty good, and I would rate it in one of the better ones after GC, GCX and SOhna road
        Predicting this time is pretty subjective, if Unitech is able to solve some problems of their own and are able to deliever Vista by mid of next year than you can expect returns in 18-24 months
        It would take lot of effort to answer this question, as this is the most uncertain part of the investment in case of Unitech property

Thanks

Comment

how do u think d below transaction will help improve unitech's situation?

Unitech plans to raise Rs 1200 crore from Gurgaon land sale - CNBC-TV18

Comment

My view on Anthea

Hi everyone,

You need to be more patient with Unitech. The company is trying to recover from its woes but will take long and the posession might take longer. However, i dont expect a company like Unitech to go burst given the land bank they have.

Intent of residence would be fulfilled earliest after 5 years. Appreciation will also be there but only when construction starts and sector roads around there start coming up.

Unitech has started creating entry gate for Wildflower Country so there could be some immediate action but i dont expect signficant returns until the const of internal roads/actual floor starts. You should hae a min of 3-4 years horizon for handsome returns

Most difficult quesiton on hand. I am expecting const to start by mid next year at the latest and the delivery to be around 2017-18

Only if you are interested in properties which will be RTM in next 1 year else anthea's location is much better mainly due to proximity to surrounding areas.

2BHK 8-8.5l premium. The lower you can get the better for oyu. 240 sq yard has lesser premium than 192 in case you are interested in upgrading to 3 BHK.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by SSM2013 View Post
              how do u think d below transaction will help improve unitech's situation?

Unitech plans to raise Rs 1200 crore from Gurgaon land sale - CNBC-TV18
              Deal hasnt matured as of now but will definately help unitech.

Comment

it wont change their situation- this will be to fund their debt and then construction

Comment

south park prices seems to be inching upwards each month. Hopefully the effect should spread to Anthea

Comment

hi

HI All,

Can anyboday have any idea when next demand may come in Anthea floors .......
                    expected date ????

Comment

Originally posted by jags86 View Post
                      HI All,

Can anyboday have any idea when next demand may come in Anthea floors .......
                      expected date ????
                      everyone is waiting for environment clearance as of now....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X