Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

After that only construction can be started, and all remaining demands are construction linked.

Just on lighter note
    So as of now there is no need to worry about next demand, you can sleep easy.

LOL

Originally posted by smart111 View Post
    everyone is waiting for environment clearance as of now....

Comment

Hi,

Thanx all, But as an investor I can deviate my money into other ventures for the span that Unitech will take for start of construction, some people where telling that it may start after Rainy season, But I seriously doubt that they will start const even year.
      and I am new to property world, so can anybody let me know that generally how long it will take (in years ) to finish the low floor projects like Anthea considering Unitech as builder.

Comment

Hi Buddy,

Try & abstain from taking exposure with Unitech for the timebeing. A close friend is a CS with them and has a good pulse of things at thier HO. Suffice to say that situation is grim, construction is stopped at virtually all thier properties.

Another case in instance, somebody I know purchased a Unitech project in Greater Noida, Unitech habitat. Today he's not being able to register his flat with the Noida authority since registartion for all Unitech properties in that area are on hold on account of non submission of past dues to the tune of 115 Cr...

Further decision is yours. Good Luck.

Originally posted by grimreaper View Post
        Hi everyone,

I'm looking at investing in Anthea (2bhk) but being a first time investor, I have a number of doubts about the builder, alternative properties, as well as the location. Kindly help me out on this one as I'm really stuck.

1) With the trouble that Unitech is in, can we be as certain as we'd be with DLF/Vatika that Unitech will start deliver this project.
        2) I'm purchasing with the intent of residence and appreciation. Does the location, etc warrant high returns?
        3) What is the timeline we can expect for returns?
        4) When will unitech deliver this project realistically, and when do you think they will start construction.
        5) Will Vatika Iris, Primrose, etc be of better value compared to Anthea? Will new gurgaon really develop as proposed.
        6) What's a good current price to invest in Anthea?

Look forward to hearing from you. I'm really desperate for this information as I need to make my decision within the month. Please help me out.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jags86 View Post
          Hi,

Thanx all, But as an investor I can deviate my money into other ventures for the span that Unitech will take for start of construction, some people where telling that it may start after Rainy season, But I seriously doubt that they will start const even year.
          and I am new to property world, so can anybody let me know that generally how long it will take (in years ) to finish the low floor projects like Anthea considering Unitech as builder.
          I checked with ther CRM and they mentioned that it will start late this year..and the demand by q1 next year.. but I understand that they have been giving such assurance in past and cannot be trusted

Comment

Hi Friends,

This is my first post. I need your help. I am looking for Unitech Anthea floors. What is the current resale price ?
            Premium on 1st or IInd floor ? your response will be appreciated.

Thanks,
            Rajat

Comment

Originally posted by rajatbanga200 View Post
              Hi Friends,

This is my first post. I need your help. I am looking for Unitech Anthea floors. What is the current resale price ?
              Premium on 1st or IInd floor ? your response will be appreciated.

Thanks,
              Rajat
              For a 191 sq yrds 2 bhk :
              IInd Floor - ~ 62-64 lacs
              1st Floor - 63-65 lacs

depending on location and block. For what I know, 191 sq yrds 2BHKs are available only in E & F blocks. E block & Non PLC units are generally preferred.

Comment

i am getting a final offer for 8.5 lacs premium....my booking is at the first price.....should i settle in for the same or should i expect anything better than that ???

Comment

sorry just to clarify this is 2nd floor at the first booking price close to 53.6 plus Club Charges & IFMS

Comment

Hi,

I am pretty new to the property world. I was considering to buy Unitech Anthea floors for investments. however, someone told me that it is on SPR in badshahpur village area & there are some legal disputes going on for some time. Is that correct ?

Is it risky to invest in unitech anthea floors ?

Your reponse will be appreciated.

Thank you so much !

Best Regards
                    Rajat Banga

Comment

Originally posted by roughrider View Post
                      sorry just to clarify this is 2nd floor at the first booking price close to 53.6 plus Club Charges & IFMS

Hi roughrider, 53.6L booking is including EDC/IDC which is close to 2.2L ??. Pls clarify
                      What I understand is the below breakup ::

Booking price of 2nd floor in 1st booking = 53.6L (this proce is after all discounts which was 1.5L)
                      EDC/IDC = 2.2L

which is equal to 55.8 L plus Club Charges & IFMS

If you are getting a premium of 8.5L, then the final selling price should be 64.3L. Correct me if i am wrong

Regards/Saurav

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X