Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Dear Friends :

Can someone clarify on roof right. I called up unitech CRM team, spoke to shikha & she informed me that roof rights are with 2nd floor ONLY & are NOT shared with 1st floor.

Regards/Saurav

Comment

Originally posted by sauravchadha View Post
      Dear Friends :

Can someone clarify on roof right. I called up unitech CRM team, spoke to shikha & she informed me that roof rights are with 2nd floor ONLY & are NOT shared with 1st floor.

Regards/Saurav
      I was one of the buyers of Anthea floor. I have sold the property about 6 months back.

Just to be clear, there is no such a clause in BBA which attributes roof rights to second floor. In fact roof rights remain with Unitech and if they chose to in their wisdom to construct one more floor they can.

Roof is shared for usage as per my understanding.

However, if Unitech can put roof rights in writing to you, nothing like it. In fact, it will be awesome information for some of the owners.

Comment

Hi,

Does it make sense to enter in this project 'Unitech Anthea Floor' now, given the facts the construction has not been started for long & Unitech is not doing good as well ?

Or are there any better options available ? my budget is 60-70 lacs.

Your advice will be appreciated.

Thanks,
        Rajat

Comment

Will appreciate any responses

Comment

Finally purchased Unitech Anthea at a premium of 8.8 Lacs. Hope that I get good returns in next 3 years from now. I took this decision as there was no 2BHK property avaiable in a budget of 66-67 lacs on Sohna Road.

Comment

Property fan,

what did u buy 1st floor? and what was the login price on which u gave the premium?

Originally posted by Propertyfan View Post
              Finally purchased Unitech Anthea at a premium of 8.8 Lacs. Hope that I get good returns in next 3 years from now. I took this decision as there was no 2BHK property avaiable in a budget of 66-67 lacs on Sohna Road.

Comment

Congrats for your purchase. Which block it is and if the unit has any PLC?

Comment

Originally posted by rajatbanga200 View Post
                  Will appreciate any responses

Rajat

I have not heard about the issue you mentioned regarding Anthea. to be fair, i think there are some kind of 'issues' with any property that you invest in GG as most of the land is acquired from individual farmers and given the red-tapism in India it is not always easy to close the deal. i wouldn't worry about such issues because an extensive due diligence have been done by all the major banks and they have approved investment in Anthea floors. for an investor, it is a very good deal. (... and i don't work for Unitech and i am not a broker)

cheers.

Comment

Thats a great deal....i was also trying to sell a couple of weeks back but the deal dint materialise as the person was looking at a payment period of 60 days and i needed quick money.

Nevertheless, i am back on track with continuing to be an owner of anthea as i managed the money from other sources. This is the 3rd time that i have been thinking of selling anthea but the fact that there will be no demands in near future makes me retain in everytime. thats a typical investor mentaility

Having said that i think it will rise from hereon only if unitech starts construction...

Comment

Good deal,

I even hold 1 unit of FF at 191 yds. I feel that what ever is invested would get doubled with in 3 years time .. also ..... GCX raod would rock in the coming days ...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X