Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

    PHP Code:
    hi yes i got that deal 2 months back through known person for e block i got it for 62.25 inclusive all but only concern is delay in the project if it take more den one year for start of const den it will be huge disappointment .. 
    Originally posted by iamyash View Post
    Same here, I am not able to get any good 191sq yard unit under 63 for a 1st floor and 62 for a 2nd floor since last 3 months. For F block I had a seller for 62.5 for 1st Floor, but I am looking for something in E block.

    Comment


    • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

      Originally posted by jags86 View Post
      PHP Code:
      hi yes i got that deal 2 months back through known person for e block i got it for 62.25 inclusive all but only concern is delay in the project if it take more den one year for start of const den it will be huge disappointment .. 
      Seems like you are not optimistic about Anthea...but I am wondering then what made you take the decision to enter into this project...it was the same situation 2 months back I believe.

      Comment


      • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

        Hi investor 007

        I am end user and delay of further one year will not be a big problem for me, but if they delay beyond that point it will be disappointing for everyone i believe.......

        Comment


        • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

          **** URGENT RESPONSE REQUIRED ***


          Hi,

          I am about to do a deal in Anthea project for 2nd floor in E block. This is going to be first deal of my life. Hence, I have a few queries :

          The seller has quoted me final BSP of 61.5 lacs (including premium).
          He has not quouted any fix premium as such.
          However, the initial BSP was 51.31 lacs which means that there is a premium of 10.19 lacs.
          What I understand is that current premium as per market is 8 to 8.5 lacs for 2nd floor.

          Does it mean that lower booking is entitled to fetch higher premium. Or am I missing something ?

          Should I proceed in this deal ?? Your quick advice will be appreicated.



          Another point, the seller wants the final payment of 28 lacs including premium.
          However, if I compute the final payment based on company's official BSP ie. 53.6 for 2nd floor. that comes to 16.08 (30% BSP) + 2.24 (EDC) + 0.41 (Service Tax) + 8 (market premium) = 26.73 lacs.


          How come final payment is coming to 26.73 with offical BSP of 53.6 which is lower than what is coming if we consider the seller BSP i.s. 51.31

          Seller price : 15.39 (30% of BSP) + 2.24 (EDC) + 0.39 (Service Tax) + 10.19 (actual premium) = 28.21 lacs.

          28.21 > 26.73 ??

          Should the premium be considered as per market rate i.e. 8 to 8.5 lacs or premium is dependent of BSP as well. In this case, premium happens to be 10.19 lacs ie. 2.20 lacs more than the market premium.


          Please advice if is OK to proceed in this deal.


          Keenly awaiting your response.


          Best Regards,
          Rajat

          Comment


          • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

            Hi Rajat, for a 2nd floor with 51.31 BSP, the payment gone is 30% of BSP & complete EDC/IDC i.e. 17.63 l

            The premium should be around 9 lacs so ur total outflow will be around the same amount only.

            The seller seems to be offerring u a higher price so you may want to look out for other options as well

            Comment


            • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

              Originally posted by rajatbanga200 View Post
              **** URGENT RESPONSE REQUIRED ***


              Hi,

              I am about to do a deal in Anthea project for 2nd floor in E block. This is going to be first deal of my life. Hence, I have a few queries :

              The seller has quoted me final BSP of 61.5 lacs (including premium).
              He has not quouted any fix premium as such.
              However, the initial BSP was 51.31 lacs which means that there is a premium of 10.19 lacs.
              What I understand is that current premium as per market is 8 to 8.5 lacs for 2nd floor.

              Does it mean that lower booking is entitled to fetch higher premium. Or am I missing something ?

              Should I proceed in this deal ?? Your quick advice will be appreicated.



              Another point, the seller wants the final payment of 28 lacs including premium.
              However, if I compute the final payment based on company's official BSP ie. 53.6 for 2nd floor. that comes to 16.08 (30% BSP) + 2.24 (EDC) + 0.41 (Service Tax) + 8 (market premium) = 26.73 lacs.


              How come final payment is coming to 26.73 with offical BSP of 53.6 which is lower than what is coming if we consider the seller BSP i.s. 51.31

              Seller price : 15.39 (30% of BSP) + 2.24 (EDC) + 0.39 (Service Tax) + 10.19 (actual premium) = 28.21 lacs.

              28.21 > 26.73 ??

              Should the premium be considered as per market rate i.e. 8 to 8.5 lacs or premium is dependent of BSP as well. In this case, premium happens to be 10.19 lacs ie. 2.20 lacs more than the market premium.


              Please advice if is OK to proceed in this deal.


              Keenly awaiting your response.


              Best Regards,
              Rajat

              The calculations seem ok to me. You are paying a higher premium now which gets offset by a lower bsp cost to you later.

              Comment


              • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

                Originally posted by investor007 View Post
                The calculations seem ok to me. You are paying a higher premium now which gets offset by a lower bsp cost to you later.

                Hi,

                I am getting different answers from 'investor007' and 'roughrider'.
                Please suggest me if BSP 61.5 including premium of 10.19 lacs is good to proceed for deals.

                Your expertise is required.

                Best Regards,
                Rajat

                Comment


                • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

                  I think premium is on a higher side....being an owner...i am getting offers around 9 lacs only...i also have a booing at the same price

                  Comment


                  • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

                    Originally posted by rajatbanga200 View Post
                    Hi,

                    I am getting different answers from 'investor007' and 'roughrider'.
                    Please suggest me if BSP 61.5 including premium of 10.19 lacs is good to proceed for deals.

                    Your expertise is required.

                    Best Regards,
                    Rajat

                    If you look at the total cost to you, I think it seems to be a good deal as someone else is in the thread above is getting a 2nd floor unit in 62 lacs. By paying a lakh extra now, you are getting a low price unit.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

                      Hello Rajat,

                      As per my understanding the entire deal
                      size sounds good to me in the SPR area considering
                      the location advantage in near future once
                      SPR road is done, it should be best location in Gurgaon as of
                      Today as per my undertstanding.
                      The price all depends upon your end use whether u r end user or
                      an investor, I means to say if u want to take for end use then I don't think
                      Unitech project is good considering their recent track records.
                      But for investment purpose may be excellent but I am not accounting for near term problem
                      Due to ruppee issue.

                      Just negotiate hard with the seller and enter in case u have prepared ur mind and have taken into Consideration the entire cost for the tenure u hv planned well...

                      Plus minus of 0-1 L is bound to happen in any deal as these are one-to-one specific transactions...

                      Thanks...

                      Originally posted by rajatbanga200 View Post
                      Hi,

                      I am getting different answers from 'investor007' and 'roughrider'.
                      Please suggest me if BSP 61.5 including premium of 10.19 lacs is good to proceed for deals.

                      Your expertise is required.

                      Best Regards,
                      Rajat
                      Last edited August 28 2013, 10:06 PM. Reason: Corrected the sentence

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X