Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Propertyfan View Post
    I think it should be BSP. Rajat pls comment.
    Of course, it is bsp only

Comment

Hi Rajat. What is the login rate of your unit? Can you share the breakup pls. I think it should be around 55 L including EDC/IDC
      Originally posted by rajatbanga200 View Post
      Of course, it is bsp only

Comment

Hi Rajat. What is the login rate of your unit? Can you share the breakup pls. I think it should be around 55 L including EDC/IDC
        Hi Propertyfan,

Here is the break-up : Basic 51.31, EDC 2.24 + 10 lac premium + other charges

Since, I am new in the property market & I was scared of property dealers :-)
        My homework was not complete due to lack of market knowledge.

I happened to have paid premium around 10 lacs which is more than market rate. However, since the login price was low(51.31), the overall cost was OK.

Hope it clarifies.

Note : mine was a direct deal

Comment

Hi Rajat. Thanks for sharing the breakup. Although the premium payed by you was on the higher side, but still you managed to get the overall deal at a decend price.
          Congrats once again & hope we get good returns from Anthea.

Hi Propertyfan,

Here is the break-up : Basic 51.31, EDC 2.24 + 10 lac premium + other charges

Since, I am new in the property market & I was scared of property dealers :-)
          My homework was not complete due to lack of market knowledge.

I happened to have paid premium around 10 lacs which is more than market rate. However, since the login price was low(51.31), the overall cost was OK.

Hope it clarifies.

Note : mine was a direct deal

Comment

As per my understanding its not the premium which shd be compared low or high in the deal.. its ideally the bsp, market price,total-outflow and total deal size which matters in the deal..
            As when Rajat shared the total deal size which was ok considering the location as of today..so its ok he entered the deal as he sounds to be prepared for the tenure he might had planned and I hope that is not short-term..as SPR is a relatively good location w.r.t end-use/investment due to very close proximity to Sohna Road...
            I am just comparing as when people can purchase 70/80L at sec-8x,9x or on Dew(mostly jungle/desert) then SPR is far better due to very close proximity to more or less developed Sohna Road..

Wish him good luck...

Just hopes that new Mr. Bond of RBI shd act to curb the falling rupee and upcoming govn. shd ease the policies and be transparent to drive new investments into the country...

Thanks...

Hi Rajat. Thanks for sharing the breakup. Although the premium payed by you was on the higher side, but still you managed to get the overall deal at a decend price.
            Congrats once again & hope we get good returns from Anthea.

Comment

Hi

I was going through this thread and this is my first post to this thread.

In some of messages, i read that unitech property's are not good for end user, can i have some reasons, why you think so..?

Actually i was looking to buy a first floor unit in 240 sq. yd. as a end user.

Comment

Hi,
                It is not correct to say that unitech is not good from end user. Infact unitech and dlf have delivered the best residential experiences in ggn.
                It is from a different perspective why it is not good for end users. For those who expect delivery sooner should go for RTM
                Properties as delays are expected. Although this is true for every builder.
                The problem with ready to move is high colour component and down payment. If someone can wait...it will be worthwhile for sure
                "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

TDS to be deducted

Hi Friends,

I have query on TDS to be deducted from seller's payment. On which amount is TDS to be deducted, is it the total white payment i.e. 30% BSP in this case or on the total amount of the deal e.g. 65 lacs.

Please advice.

Thanks,
                  Rajat

Comment

Hi Friends,

I have query on TDS to be deducted from seller's payment. On which amount is TDS to be deducted, is it the total white payment i.e. 30% BSP in this case or on the total amount of the deal e.g. 65 lacs.

Please advice.

Thanks,
                    Rajat
                    There is a full thread on this. Follow the link below to get answers to all ur queries

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...=58965&page=69

Comment

Ongoing rate of yds 1st floor

Dear Senior members

What's the ongoing rate for 191 sq yds 1st floor, in E block at Anthea? Do u think I should be selling right now, as the next demand is still 6-8 months away?

Thanks
                      Ankur

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X