Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Hi Rajat

I read somewhere in this thread that they need signature proof from bank as well, why is this required..?

-Yogesh

Comment

That is required in any property transfers. You can go to any bank and get your signature verified. It hardly takes 10 mts

Comment

I don't intend to discourage anyone.
        Please be extra vigilant while dealing with Unitech.
        I can share my sad experience with you. Woodstock floors booked in June 2009, contracted for delivery in 21 months i.e. March, 2011 are not yet ready.
        No one at Unitech, gives any heed to e-mails, telephone calls and I don't have any clue, when will this be ready???
        Please take due diligence as Bank loan would be your liability and responsibility and not of Unitech.

Regards

Comment

drag them to consumer court as someone has done this yr and got lacs in penalty... no other way to sort them out...

Comment

Originally posted by rajatbanga200 View Post
            **** URGENT RESPONSE REQUIRED ***

Hi,

I am about to do a deal in Anthea project for 2nd floor in E block. This is going to be first deal of my life. Hence, I have a few queries :

The seller has quoted me final BSP of 61.5 lacs (including premium).
            He has not quouted any fix premium as such.
            However, the initial BSP was 51.31 lacs which means that there is a premium of 10.19 lacs.
            What I understand is that current premium as per market is 8 to 8.5 lacs for 2nd floor.

Does it mean that lower booking is entitled to fetch higher premium. Or am I missing something ?

Should I proceed in this deal ?? Your quick advice will be appreicated.

Another point, the seller wants the final payment of 28 lacs including premium.
            However, if I compute the final payment based on company's official BSP ie. 53.6 for 2nd floor. that comes to 16.08 (30% BSP) + 2.24 (EDC) + 0.41 (Service Tax) + 8 (market premium) = 26.73 lacs.

How come final payment is coming to 26.73 with offical BSP of 53.6 which is lower than what is coming if we consider the seller BSP i.s. 51.31

Seller price : 15.39 (30% of BSP) + 2.24 (EDC) + 0.39 (Service Tax) + 10.19 (actual premium) = 28.21 lacs.

28.21 > 26.73 ??

Should the premium be considered as per market rate i.e. 8 to 8.5 lacs or premium is dependent of BSP as well. In this case, premium happens to be 10.19 lacs ie. 2.20 lacs more than the market premium.

Please advice if is OK to proceed in this deal.

Keenly awaiting your response.

Best Regards,
            Rajat

Hi rajat,

First Congrats for your purchase....
            Could you please guide me....that if am getting a similar deal as your's..i.e How much money(including cash component) do i need in one go.From your example i could understand is that around 28-29lacs is required upfront? is that so ..and the rest of the amount appx(62lacs-28lacs=34 lacs) will be given in intallments to unitech whenever the demand letter comes from them..right?...i am here trying to understand how my payment plan would be and what is the instant money needed for a buyer.Also you mentioned that bank is providing 15% loan...actually i just have 10lac as cash component available instantly..do you think i can get a loan to (reach the upfront amount of rs28 lacs)..i mean is there any way i can or should be thinking of purchasing something in anthea?..Modereators/seniors..Your responses too are welcomed..i am a rookie..please bear with me if my question looks weird :-))

Q2-I know its not appropriate to ask this question here...but sometime ago(may be even now) i was thinking of booking in supertech sector-68 new launch...since this would also fall in appx same budget(2 bhk) and would give me more time for payment((assuming atleast 4-5 years time wil be taken for completion).After reading through unitech's threaad , this option also look interesting ..moreover there is news around supertech's congested construction plan for 68..Guys i am prety much wavering around with option (as any new real estate market entrant with low budget is..;-)....
            i don;t have any other reliable information resource other than iref..so please please please do respond..thanks in advance!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrDheeru View Post
              Hi rajat,

First Congrats for your purchase....
              Could you please guide me....that if am getting a similar deal as your's..i.e How much money(including cash component) do i need in one go.From your example i could understand is that around 28-29lacs is required upfront? is that so ..and the rest of the amount appx(62lacs-28lacs=34 lacs) will be given in intallments to unitech whenever the demand letter comes from them..right?...i am here trying to understand how my payment plan would be and what is the instant money needed for a buyer.Also you mentioned that bank is providing 15% loan...actually i just have 10lac as cash component available instantly..do you think i can get a loan to (reach the upfront amount of rs28 lacs)..i mean is there any way i can or should be thinking of purchasing something in anthea?..Modereators/seniors..Your responses too are welcomed..i am a rookie..please bear with me if my question looks weird :-))

Q2-I know its not appropriate to ask this question here...but sometime ago(may be even now) i was thinking of booking in supertech sector-68 new launch...since this would also fall in appx same budget(2 bhk) and would give me more time for payment((assuming atleast 4-5 years time wil be taken for completion).After reading through unitech's threaad , this option also look interesting ..moreover there is news around supertech's congested construction plan for 68..Guys i am prety much wavering around with option (as any new real estate market entrant with low budget is..;-)....
              i don;t have any other reliable information resource other than iref..so please please please do respond..thanks in advance!!
              Hi Mr.Dheeru,

If 10 lacs is all you have including black + white, it will be difficult to get into Anthea since it requires an initial investment of around 27-28 lacs (black + white).

Please be aware that 30% payment has gone to the builders which is Rs.18 lacs & there is around 9-10 lacs of premium.

I am guessing that if you get a 100% white deal, then bank may be able to finance the rest of the 18 lacs. However, HDFC is funding 15% at the maximum. You need to check with ICICI bank in this case.

I hope I have been able to answer your query. Please feel free if you need any clarification or any further query. Happy to help you !

Best Regards
              Rajat

Comment

No discussion for last 15 days. Is everything all right?

Comment

Hmm... Premium has touched 10L for good location first floors... may be thats the reason ... people r thinking it to be over priced now :P

Comment

Hi Friends,

Today I called Unitech office to get an update on when they are starting the construction.. But I was shocked to hear that i will start from next yr Q1.

When I asked that I was told in Sept month that construction will start in Dec this year, then the lady from unitech told me that EC is still pending & they hope to get the clearance by next yr Q1...

Guys I think its too much now.. Can't we plan for a meeting with unitech team & pressurize them to share us a concrete plan, else they will keep on delaying the construction...

Senior members, you advise is neede here

Regards

Comment

10 L from what base that imp as all projects are sold at different price points.

Originally posted by kapilsoft View Post
                      Hmm... Premium has touched 10L for good location first floors... may be thats the reason ... people r thinking it to be over priced now :P

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X