Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Propertyfan View Post
    Hi Friends,

Today I called Unitech office to get an update on when they are starting the construction.. But I was shocked to hear that i will start from next yr Q1.

When I asked that I was told in Sept month that construction will start in Dec this year, then the lady from unitech told me that EC is still pending & they hope to get the clearance by next yr Q1...

Guys I think its too much now.. Can't we plan for a meeting with unitech team & pressurize them to share us a concrete plan, else they will keep on delaying the construction...

Senior members, you advise is neede here

Regards
    I completely agree. I bought crest view in Oct 2011 but two years hence absolutely no action on the ground. I think we should all get together (Anthea/ CV/ SP buyers) and demand transparency and timelines by which the construction will start.

Enough is enough now! They are just playing with our hard earned money and making a mockery of us.

Comment

Don't know exactly why all kept quiet after investing 30% in Anthea for almost last 2 years with still no clue of start of construction yet.

On other side Unitech never gives any concrete reply to any query regarding the same, I think we should all gear up to form a group and discuss with them about project's future...............
      Last edited January 1 2016, 04:10 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Guys, let us all unite & file a case in consumer court against Unitech Wildflower country projects.

Pls let me know your view on this

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Propertyfan View Post
          Guys, let us all unite & file a case in consumer court against Unitech Wildflower country projects.

Pls let me know your view on this

Regards
          Good idea...need a volunteer based in NCR who can collect names and other details from applicants and take the initiative. I am supportinve but not based in NCR so can only help little

Comment

Has unitech launched other projects after Anthea?

..........are they working on completing any project right now? i would be really worried if they are working on none.
            Last edited January 1 2016, 04:11 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

191 sq yds 1st floor....

Originally posted by sancj17 View Post
              Hi everyone,

I have been following this thread silently for the last few weeks, but have now made up my mind (to some extent though) regarding my proposed buy, so think this is the right time to jump in.

I am looking to buy a 1st or 2nd floor in 191/240 sq yd (not completely sure as of now). Have seen that the max discussion if for 191 sq yd FF and SF.

Can anyone please provide the latest prices for the 191 and 240 sq yards. Also, how is E block superior to others (I read the thread but couldn't completely follow).

Also, are the banks providing funding for this? A broker told me that bank are not currently providing funding pending environment clearance, while another told me that HDFC is providing funding. Please clarify.

Thanks.
              Hi

Even I have a 191 sq yds in E block, on the first floor

Senior members: What is a decent premium for such a flat at the going rate, if you may please advise me....

Cheers
              Ankur
              Last edited November 9 2013, 09:19 PM. Reason: BUYING AND selling is against the forum rules

Comment

Wildflower Projects- Consumer Court

Hi all

I have a unit in Crest View and I am keen on going to consumer court. Let's join hands collectively.

Regards
                Deepak

Comment

Originally posted by Deepak Dal View Post
                  Hi all

I have a unit in Crest View and I am keen on going to consumer court. Let's join hands collectively.

Regards
                  Deepak

sir .. court kisss issue pe jana chahtain hain .. ??

Comment

Originally posted by AnkurS View Post
                    Hi

Even I have a 191 sq yds in E block, on the first floor

Senior members: What is a decent premium for such a flat at the going rate, if you may please advise me....

Cheers
                    Ankur

Premium is between 10 to 11 Lakhs.

Comment

Hello Friends,

I am thinking to buy 3bhk or spacious 2bhk+study (or so if available)unit in Anthea or may be in Crestview, what total cost of the unit I shd plan for ?

Thanks...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X