Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Is this a good deal for Unitech Anthea? whats the current market rate for a unit like this?

997 sqft, lower than 4 floor
    Booking Price- 5210000/-
    Amount paid up- 30%
    Offer - 5810000/-

Comment

Originally posted by ashu_sharmaa View Post
      Is this a good deal for Unitech Anthea? whats the current market rate for a unit like this?

997 sqft, lower than 4 floor
      Booking Price- 5210000/-
      Amount paid up- 30%
      Offer - 5810000/-
      Hi

This is the lowest I have heard in last six months. The minimum basic rate is 62 lacs
      Don't wait, get the deal. I assume it is in E BLOCK

Thanks
      Rajat

Comment

will unitech give possesion by 2020?

Comment

possession may be given by 2018.

BSP for 997 of Rs 58.1 Lakh is great .. just go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by kapilsoft View Post
            possession may be given by 2018.

serious? i was hoping for 2015- 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Rahulv View Post
              serious? i was hoping for 2015- 2016
              He said maybe, given the reputation of unitech these days, that's optimistic time line.

Comment

got positively surprised by Unitech's demand letter for "commencement of construction". I am not sure if I am the only one or just the first one to report here?? Anybody else received this demand letter from Unitech..?

Comment

that is good news. Recently been speaking with someone i know in engineering division at Unitech and the vibes are that management is finally going to focus delivery. Unitech reputation has taken a hammering in the last few years and they are aware that they need to work on it for sustenance.

Comment

Has someone else also received the demand letter....??

Moreover, is the demand letter backed by actual commencement of construction on the ground..??? Has someone verified that?
                    Last edited January 1 2016, 04:11 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

I was there a week back and there were no signs of construction commencement….. If this is true this is indeed good news for Unitech investors….. with the condition they are in, they might do a few feet of digging and ask for the next payment instalment from Anthea investors

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X