Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

    one of my known also got this....

    but with out any thing on ground....it is just a method of sucking 10% of payments from investers...i am sure there is nothing on ground on site which can prove the commencement of construction..............

    Comment


    • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

      Originally posted by Chaudhary Sahab View Post
      one of my known also got this....

      but with out any thing on ground....it is just a method of sucking 10% of payments from investers...i am sure there is nothing on ground on site which can prove the commencement of construction..............
      Completely agree with you here . Its very possible that Unitech is just sucking more money out from people with no actual progress on ground . They will probably use this money to fund more full page ads in TOI and HT to try and sell more apts across India without actually doing any construction activity on any project. You cannot trust these guys at all .

      Comment


      • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

        I don't think unitech will have enough guts to send demand note without firm plan of starting the work. This is indeed good news.

        Comment


        • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

          Most Companies in India have guts for anything/corruption backed by obvious reasons. They only lack in customer satisfaction, honesty and commitment...

          Originally posted by Rahulv View Post
          I don't think unitech will have enough guts to send demand note without firm plan of starting the work. This is indeed good news.

          Comment


          • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

            Has any one in South park or crest view also got the same demand ?

            Comment


            • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

              ....spoke to a senior guy in marketing and as per him, the construction has actually commenced on site and the same could be checked.

              If someone is based in Gurgaon, the same could be verified and if possible pictures can be posted to substantiate the claim made by Unitech.
              Last edited January 1 2016, 04:12 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

              Comment


              • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

                Originally posted by smart111 View Post
                spoke to a senior guy in marketing and as per him, the construction has actually commenced on site and the same could be checked.
                If someone is based in Gurgaon, the same could be verified and if possible pictures can be posted to substantiate the claim made by Unitech.
                Have you asked for Environment clearance for Anthea ?

                Comment


                • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

                  Hi all

                  Me too got the demand letter but i m worried abt weather they will start the const or will take another 10% for nothing..........

                  Can any local member chk the reality of the situation before paying another installment frm our hard earned money .......................or if anybody know sme1 frm unitech to share the truth ............ As per my knowledge still EC is not given to dis project .......... and weather banks are offering loan for project now ????
                  Last edited January 1 2016, 04:12 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

                    Originally posted by Chaudhary Sahab View Post
                    Have you asked for Environment clearance for Anthea ?
                    I did ask and he said it is already there. I am not sure if it's already in place though.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

                      was this news the reason for increase in the spam mails by brokers in gurgaon? they probably came to know about this a month in advance. did anyone else notice it?

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X