Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Banks are provided the loans on same.Can People confirm me when they have received the demand letter and what is the due date. Thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by Rahulv View Post
      was this news the reason for increase in the spam mails by brokers in gurgaon? they probably came to know about this a month in advance. did anyone else notice it?
      yes it is the case....

Comment

can anyone PM me the email id and phone number in unitech who can help me with the demand note. my address is not upto date with them

Comment

Understood the news today that Unitech owe around 200cr to LIC and LIC has/might declare it as defaulters....

Comment

Originally posted by sachin06 View Post
            Understood the news today that Unitech owe around 200cr to LIC and LIC has/might declare it as defaulters....

Unitech plunges 9%; LIC likely to declare co defaulter - Moneycontrol.com

now we know why digging started. or at least why demand notes were sent. to collect 78 crores

Comment

Originally posted by Rahulv View Post
              Unitech plunges 9%; LIC likely to declare co defaulter - Moneycontrol.com

now we know why digging started. or at least why demand notes were sent. to collect 78 crores

I hv also received the demand letter for 10% as "Commencement of Const"

But i dont have any plans to pay this ... instead i would rather prefer to pay interest and see actually the feedback whether the construction is already started or not.

any comments...

Comment

What penal int rate will they charge?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

Just wanted to ask whether you all received demand letter by courier... Should I ask Unitech on same.... What is the due date of payment

Comment

Originally posted by nitinchawla View Post
                    what penal int rate will they charge?

Sent from my gt-i9100 using tapatalk
                    18% pa

Comment

Is anyone aware of any direct reasonable deal for small unit first or may be ground floor ?

Many Thanks..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X