Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Hi

Does anyone know if Hdfc will fund this demand? The reason I am asking is because Hdfc was funding 15% maximum on this project

Thanks
    Rajat

Comment

Hi All,

I hv also recieved the demand letter with installment as 6.20L. I need to start the loan now.. but have unitech really started the construction.. i really doubt, they are bullying us...

Regards

Comment

How suddenly Unitech has decided to start construction without getting EC at a time when they are in serious debt issues and on verge of been declared as a defaulter (which risks their ability to finance future projects) is itself a promise that only namesake construction will start. I urge all buyers to not oblige to the demand letter and keep a wait n watch stance. Paying 18% is better for a better sleep than locking another 6 lacks as risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonhunter View Post
          How suddenly Unitech has decided to start construction without getting EC at a time when they are in serious debt issues and on verge of been declared as a defaulter (which risks their ability to finance future projects) is itself a promise that only namesake construction will start. I urge all buyers to not oblige to the demand letter and keep a wait n watch stance. Paying 18% is better for a better sleep than locking another 6 lacks as risk.
          Rightly said.

Comment

unitech is starting const without the EC? is it confirmed EC has not come? isnt that totally illegal then??

Comment

Hi....I had a word at Unitech's office and following is teh summary:

1. They have started cons for E block only; hence demand is raised for the same. Nobody from F block would have received teh demand.
              2. EC is in place.
              3. Regarding LIC's letter for default, they say contact HO.

I sent somebody to check , but unfortunately there is no construction started yet.

Is there anybody over grp who has got unit in F block , has recived any demand letter? pls confirm?

Comment

LIC Housing says no exposure to Unitech, denies notice reports - NDTVProfit.com

Comment

Originally posted by Propertyfan View Post
                  Hi All,

I hv also recieved the demand letter with installment as 6.20L. I need to start the loan now.. but have unitech really started the construction.. i really doubt, they are bullying us...

Regards
                  Hi propertyfan

How much have you paid as of now? Is it 35%?

Thanks
                  Rajat

Comment

[QUOTE=rajatbanga200;1039394]Hi propertyfan

Hi

I am hearing that those who already have paid 35%, the new demand is not being raised to them. Is that correct?

Thanks
                    Rajat

Comment

Hi Rajat,

I have payed 30% so far..

Rg/-

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X