Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Email from a broker: hot property at Distress Sale- Unitech Anthea floor

Construction Started

Unitech Anthea Floor, 997 sqft, second floor, sector-70, gurgaon.
    Booking Price- 5210000/-
    Amount paid up- 30%
    market price- rs 62100000/-
    Our offer - 5910000/-

for more details feel free to call us.

The broker has increased the price by 100,000 since last week. May be because of contruction?

Not sure if the construction has actually started or not..

Comment

Email from a broker: hot property at Distress Sale- Unitech Anthea floor

Unitech Anthea Floor, 1236 sqft, GF, sector-70, gurgaon.
      Booking Price- 1.13
      Asking price 1.22

for more details feel free to call us.

The broker has increased the price by 100,000 since my first enquiry.

Not sure if the construction has actually started or not..

Comment

this is my first post and i wd like to thank IREF and all senior members to educate rest of us .

iref is doing a great job bringing all endusers/ investors on a common platform.

i own a unit gf in F block and would like to be updated and wants to keep the unit for my own use . will it be ready in next 2-3 years?
        Last edited January 1 2016, 04:13 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

I have tried to contact the agent who sold me the unit (ROI consultancy) and their behaviour was very rude and they advised me to sell the unit immediately. also around a month ago , i sent a feed back from unitech site but did not get any reply till date.

Comment

Originally posted by Arihant29 View Post
            I have tried to contact the agent who sold me the unit (ROI consultancy) and their behaviour was very rude and they advised me to sell the unit immediately. also around a month ago , i sent a feed back from unitech site but did not get any reply till date.

he, i think, has a ready buyer.

Comment

is there any new demand raised for F block?

Comment

It is important to verify if they actually have received the EC since even if they do not start construction now atleast a nod on EC ensures reduces risk of construction sooner or later.

The concerned chap on Anthea floors is Manish Sigla & Kush Ahuja both of whom am unable to reach on phone and being a non resident cannot visit the office as well.

If anyone of E Block buyers in Gurgaon can visit them to physically see the EC approval or get their approval Number from HUDA, it would answer many queries.

Comment

No....As construction has started in E block only ( as per Unitech mgt ).... I have one in F block ..but i havent received the same.

Comment

To the Owners of Anthea floors :

Guys are we paying off this 10% inslaltment to Unitech or are we holding it till we get a confirmation on EC clearance.

Comment

Hi All

Please see the below link for environmental clearance certificate. I believe it will apply on anthea floors as well.

Unitech Group | Property in Chennai | Apartments in Bhopal | Residential Real Estate Developer Gurgaon

Thanks
                      Rajat

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X