Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

I have a unit in Block F but have not received any demand letter yet.

Comment

Originally posted by mail2smanoj View Post
      Visited the site to confirm that work is actually gng on or not ....I am satisfied to see the progress...dozer , dumpers all working on site.....

They have done leveling for F & D block, E block is gng on......they are building the site office also for their staff, and they have started the construction of that ( visible now ;-) )

The Road connectivity is also good now both through SPR and village road from Sohna.

The work contractor is saying that they have deployed 60-70 workers on site and plan to ramp up in future.

Thanks
      Thanks Manoj, Did you take any pictures? If yes, could you please post it here. It would be a great help to those who are not based in Gurgaon.

Regards,
      Amit

Comment

Hi Friends

I am planning to invest in gurgaon but getting confused between builder floors and apartments. I know there are advantages of both and disadvantages too but need ur help in deciding.
        I am looking for anthea floors or unitech south park or unitech sunbreeze. I have few questions if you can answer :

1. what is the future prospect of these projects (above 3) ?
        2. how far is sector 70 from unitech cyber park and sohna road ? Will this sector see some real appreciation in coming years ?
        3. where will the metro station be ? and when will the metro work start here.
        4. how long will it take get the possession if i go for floors or apartment in this sector 70 from unitech ?
        5. i heard there are high tension wires in anthea project site , will that cause some issue ? will that be harmful ?
        6. where will be the entrance of unitech anthea floors , if someone can paste some picture or mail me the related map it will be nice.
        7. if i want to purchase anthea what is the current market appreciation like ?
        8. what all are the other charges apart from BSP in these floors ?
        9. What will be the ROI down the line 2-3 years in these floors ?
        10. how much money i need to pay if i need to enter in these floors ?
        11. i cannot see any park in the site plan map...it shoes greeen area where the high tension wire goes from but not sure if that area will be park or not ? where will kids play in evening ?

I am sorry i am asking too many questions but its my hard earned money so i am playing safe here. Hoping for your answers.

Thanks

Ritu

Comment

Guys....anyone please reply my earlier thread :-) ....thanks

Ritu

Comment

Originally posted by buzzamits View Post
            Thanks Manoj, Did you take any pictures? If yes, could you please post it here. It would be a great help to those who are not based in Gurgaon.

Regards,
            Amit

Hi

i have to say i was really confused when i visited the site this Saturday. Incidently I saw a worker putting a signpost for Ivy terrace and Ahthea floors. I asked a few people if they knew where AF site actually is but noone knew that. all they could confirm was Unitech site. They are certainly doing some road work but i could not see any activities on the AF site. unfortunately my phone is not tranferring images but as soon as i am able to do that i will post them. I havent received any demand for E block as well.

Manoj- can you post any pictures please if you got any.

One think was postitive that this time i found that accessibility to Sohna road and shopper's stop was very smooth. it was hardly 7-8 mins drive and will be even less when roadwork is done.

cheerio
            Last edited December 19 2013, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RituArora View Post
              Hi Friends

I am planning to invest in gurgaon but getting confused between builder floors and apartments. I know there are advantages of both and disadvantages too but need ur help in deciding.
              I am looking for anthea floors or unitech south park or unitech sunbreeze. I have few questions if you can answer :

1. what is the future prospect of these projects (above 3) ?
              2. how far is sector 70 from unitech cyber park and sohna road ? Will this sector see some real appreciation in coming years ?
              3. where will the metro station be ? and when will the metro work start here.
              4. how long will it take get the possession if i go for floors or apartment in this sector 70 from unitech ?
              5. i heard there are high tension wires in anthea project site , will that cause some issue ? will that be harmful ?
              6. where will be the entrance of unitech anthea floors , if someone can paste some picture or mail me the related map it will be nice.
              7. if i want to purchase anthea what is the current market appreciation like ?
              8. what all are the other charges apart from BSP in these floors ?
              9. What will be the ROI down the line 2-3 years in these floors ?
              10. how much money i need to pay if i need to enter in these floors ?
              11. i cannot see any park in the site plan map...it shoes greeen area where the high tension wire goes from but not sure if that area will be park or not ? where will kids play in evening ?

I am sorry i am asking too many questions but its my hard earned money so i am playing safe here. Hoping for your answers.

Thanks

Ritu

hi Ritu

sorry but not sure why are you asking these basic questions. most of the answers are available if you search for GG masterplan. also, you may only get people's perspective on this forum so best way to do your own research, provide your assessment and let people comment and challenge your perspective. thats the way we all learn from each others view point.

sorry again for not being very helpful here.

cheerio
              Last edited December 19 2013, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Here are a couple of images i promised in the previous post.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20131218_111510.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	2221117

Click image for larger version

Name:	20131218_111607.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	2221118

Comment

Hi,

These may be basic questions for you but for me these are important. Being a female i cannot go to these remote areas and get the answers myself, thats why i asked here.

Anyway thanks for being frank and upfront...

Is there anyone else who can help me in getting more info on these floors.

Ritu

Comment

Hi Friends

1. what is the future prospect of these projects (above 3) ? Sunbreeze is in advanced stage of construction therefore if your choice is near to RTM, go for it. I personally like Southpark as first choice and anthea as second choice though. it is all subjective and depends on individual's preference
                    2. how far is sector 70 from unitech cyber park and sohna road ? Will this sector see some real appreciation in coming years ? not very far, it's on T junction at GCX where construction has commenced to connect it seamlessly to GCX on one side and highway NH8 on other end.
                    3. where will the metro station be ? and when will the metro work start here. No idea but it's just a proposal as of now. Rapid metro phase 2 would be connecting to GCX though (sector 56)
                    4. how long will it take get the possession if i go for floors or apartment in this sector 70 from unitech ? this is hard question but construction has commenced for floors and for south park it would start by Q1-2014 most likely.
                    5. i heard there are high tension wires in anthea project site , will that cause some issue ? will that be harmful ? These high tension wires are going through green area therefore no impact as such.
                    6. where will be the entrance of unitech anthea floors , if someone can paste some picture or mail me the related map it will be nice. please check it on internet, it will provide you further details.
                    7. if i want to purchase anthea what is the current market appreciation like ? around 8-10 lacs premium ongoing in resale on first purchase price.
                    8. what all are the other charges apart from BSP in these floors ? PLC and EDC/IDC charges (around 1172 rs/sqyd)
                    9. What will be the ROI down the line 2-3 years in these floors ? Expect good returns when they are RTM but not sure how much will be the resale price that time.
                    10. how much money i need to pay if i need to enter in these floors ? 30-40% of the BSP of the units and premium (8-10 lacs) for 2BHK.
                    11. i cannot see any park in the site plan map...it shoes greeen area where the high tension wire goes from but not sure if that area will be park or not ? where will kids play in evening ? No idea about it.

Thanks

Ritu
                    For any further information on pricing, please PM.

Comment

Hi,

These may be basic questions for you but for me these are important. Being a female i cannot go to these remote areas and get the answers myself, thats why i asked here.

Anyway thanks for being frank and upfront...

Is there anyone else who can help me in getting more info on these floors.

Ritu
                      Ritu:. In case u r considering Anthea floor, u can go ahead for them .... looking at the current prices they still hold lot in terms of appreciation. In fact they r even smart buy for end user also...

And floors do not take too much time to be ready for possession.

And finally the brand is good.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X