Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________

Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • RS what are you saying man - i spoke to many brokers today...

all said NO to me..why will they say no when there is availability

They said 190 all sold out 240 only GF is available and 290 all floors are available...all these were very big brokers.....
    CommentQuote
  • Brokers say we can get you..when you ask them to conform they say sir sold out only GF is available in 240..you can get other floors in 290 sq yard
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Brokers say we can get you..when you ask them to conform they say sir sold out only GF is available in 240..you can get other floors in 290 sq yard

191 sq yd 2nd fl available. on top confirmed booking and 1.5% broker discount. 240 Sq Yd is also same story. aap to senior khiladi ho...agar aap boleoge i will share further details.

I myself was interest, but current US scenario is forcing me to think twice
    CommentQuote
  • Amit bhai, the broker is telling that 192 sqyd is also available though he hasn't confirmed abt GF/FF/SF. I think lot of people have cancelled it now post booking or underwriters have got it reserved from unitech but current financial scenario is making them apprehensive to hold it further.
    CommentQuote
  • Rs I just called unitech they said that they only have gf for 190 and 240 I said I wanted first and second floor they refused. Smart is ur booking confirmed or u planning to cancel
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Rs I just called unitech they said that they only have gf for 190 and 240 I said I wanted first and second floor they refused. Smart is ur booking confirmed or u planning to cancel

Sir, Underwriters have got the availability. They maintain that it is only single unit against cancellation blah blah...and at the same time sending 100's of sms. so how will you interpret this?? no doubt at the booking day there was heavy rush. I am not sure to take a plunge or sit and watch
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • i think there is a big hype-hoopla...just giving confusnig picture to buyer...i am being told that only 3-4 floors available for 299 sq yd! and only gf for 240 sq yd! from unitech office..not sure if they did indeed receive a good response..re-considering my decision to invest...

Amit..i'm getting 5650 psf after all discuonts for 2nd floor 299 sq yd...does that sound like a good price..this is all taxes inclusive price!
    CommentQuote
  • Bonbon I got similar info from unitech that for 240 only gf is available however some of the members have mentioned that their brokers have other units I don't know who is right also many times broker commit that they can get a unit just to start discussions and later at the last moment they say only certain floors are available bonbon u can take broker no from rs and smart to enquire abt the exact availability
    CommentQuote
  • ok. but is 5650 price good..i am just worried that in 3 years time..i want the price to do well.. and sell it..but will i find buyers?
    CommentQuote
  • whats the breakup of this 5650?

can u just tell me the price excluding EDC/IDC and PLC etc

Just the BSP
    CommentQuote
  • BSP i am getting is 79 lacs for 2nd flr 299 sq yd...i just think its a big investment..and i will struggle to find buyers in 3 years time..
    CommentQuote
  • Jonbon - I am very bullish on that location. Once SPR is up and running the prices shud soar. Also price is also reasonable..Vatika is selling its floors at some what similar prices on NH8 after toll.

You shud get very good returns after 3 years.

You can go ahead..IF YOU ARE CONFIDENT ON UNITECH....THAT MY ONLY CONCERN.Else you wont get any thing in this ticket size...even projects on NH8 at similar ticket sizes..

Disclaimer - I am invested in Unitech Southpark project
    CommentQuote
  • Check for 190 and 240 sq yard floors they may be easier to sell
    CommentQuote
  • cool thanks! i am so confused..but i think i'll put the money..hopefully things get brighter and i find buyers at proper price in 3 years! thanks again.
    CommentQuote
  • 240 sq yd gf are ever more pricier now...none in ff or sf available..
    CommentQuote