Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Hi Ritu,

Site is hardly 2-3 KMs away from Sohna road ( dorect access ) and SPR.

Anthea is the only launch in recent past which is providing floors ..rest all are GH.

Floors are better positioned in this area as I could see only high rise in near by area...mostly developed by Tulip.

Amit....As you wanted ....I am sharing the pics taken from the site. Enjoy being an investor in AF.
    Attached Files

Comment

Many thanks guyss...This really helps. I am also considering sunbreeze as my option.
      For anthea can someone please provide me the current pricing.
      I cannot PM you guys individually as my hits are not more , i am new here.
      also this is my first investment with my dad so i am bit careful.

Its my hard heard earned money and do not want to get myself stucked in wrong place.

Many thanks again.

Ritu
      Last edited June 28 2014, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RituArora View Post
        Many thanks guyss...This really helps. I am also considering sunbreeze as my option.
        For anthea can someone please provide me the current pricing.
        I cannot PM you guys individually as my hits are not more , i am new here.
        also this is my first investment with my dad so i am bit careful.

Its my hard heard earned money and do not want to get myself stucked in wrong place.

so you guys can pm with good broker details and pricing....Many thanks again.

Ritu
        have you checked the unitech current pricing on this project?
        Just have a look at the brochure and be clear in your mind what unit are you keen on.
        You can than start contacting dealers via 99a***. It is more of a buyers markets these days so you should have plenty of options to choose from.
        Dont go by anyone's advice on who is a good brokers...go with who you beleive is offerring you a good value and service.

Comment

Ritu
          if you are interested i can link you with a few agents both male/female who deal with Anthea. i can't pm you because you have chosen not to receive pms . as i was also very new to property investment at the time in bought AF, i can appreciate the level of nervousness in proceeding with any transaction of that scale.

Comment

Members, please note -

No Buying/Selling Solicitations
            IREF is a NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.

Links/Solicitation
            Advertising goods or services related or unrelated to Real Estate, posting of affiliate or referral links, or any other form of solicitation is NOT permitted (this includes member profiles or any other publicly viewable area). Links on first post (or first couple if you're being slick) to your own site: If it's a competing website, not okay. If it's a blog entry you're referring to, that's alright. Bottom line - Don't come here to pimp your site – come here to be a member. Links to your own site, in general: Sorry. Not Allowed.

Use of Private Message Board by Agents/Brokers
            IREF has no reservations with real estate agents/brokers signing up on the forum. Their participation is welcome providing they stay within the realm of the forum rules. While brokers may not be engaging in direct buying & selling, some might try to influence members through biased postings on projects of their choice and convince members to discuss their requirements through the PMB (Private Message Board). In case you are doubtful of such members who are using IREF for soliciting leads, please inform us. While reporting, please include the username, their URL’s/Posts/PMB Messages and other plausible reasons to support your suspicion. We will ALSO take action against members who send ‘Private Messages’ to buy, sell or negotiate real estate deals.
            Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

ooops... was just trying to help. i got it now. the language is bit harsh though.

Comment

Originally posted by mail2smanoj View Post
                Hi Ritu,

Site is hardly 2-3 KMs away from Sohna road ( dorect access ) and SPR.

Anthea is the only launch in recent past which is providing floors ..rest all are GH.

Floors are better positioned in this area as I could see only high rise in near by area...mostly developed by Tulip.

Amit....As you wanted ....I am sharing the pics taken from the site. Enjoy being an investor in AF.
                Thanks, really appreciate it.

Comment

Dear friends

Today being the last day to make payment on commencement of construction, had forced me to make this payment. Although I am doubtfull that its their stretegy to take out money from us, but had no choice.

Keeping my figers crossed & hopping that they actually start the construction & complete the project in 3 yrs from now.

Regards

Comment

Unitech Anthea Floors, Sector 70

I have also got the demand letter which was due during commencement of construction.

Can anyone tell me whether unitech Has received all the necessary clearances to begin construction.
                    Last edited January 1 2016, 04:16 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Good news for all investor in Tulip , Unitech of sector 69 / 70/ 70 A . T he 24 mtr wide road is ready now . I was at the sire today Tar work was being laid over the road .Seems to be ready in 1 or 2 day . Now lets hope that work on 60 mtr wide road start soon.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X