Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

    finially something is completd ...good News

    Comment


    • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

      I am looking to buy a floor in Anthea, please suggest the resale price, Looking to close soon.

      Comment


      • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

        which size are u looking at....premium varies from 8-10 depending on at what price the unit was booked....booking price varies from 51.X to 55 lacs BSP

        Comment


        • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

          hi

          Originally posted by DOREMON View Post
          Good news for all investor in Tulip , Unitech of sector 69 / 70/ 70 A . T he 24 mtr wide road is ready now . I was at the sire today Tar work was being laid over the road .Seems to be ready in 1 or 2 day . Now lets hope that work on 60 mtr wide road start soon.
          Hi,


          did you find any construction activity on Anthea site ???????????? or any update frm staff dere ????

          Comment


          • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

            Originally posted by jags86 View Post
            Hi,


            did you find any construction activity on Anthea site ???????????? or any update frm staff dere ????
            The entire site (on the GPL side of the site) is completely levelled now and there was a JCB working a couple of days back.

            The only demarcation was a board saying 'Anthea Floors F-block'…..

            Comment


            • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

              Hi, can any body received the demand letter for Block E.... Pls confirm asap. Thanks in advance...

              Comment


              • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

                yes

                Hi,

                Yes Demand for E block was raised almost one month back..... even before F block.......
                but construction is not started yet for E block .. datz the worry and creating confusion weather to pay or not .....................

                Comment


                • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

                  Hi mates

                  As some of us have received the demand letter from unitech, do we need to deduct 1% tds from the payment ?

                  Please confirm.

                  Thanks
                  Rajat

                  Comment


                  • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

                    Hi guys

                    Can someplease explain me the concept of TDS 1%. If i am buying a property on resale how should this be taken into account. I would like if someone can explain in detail with an example.

                    Lets say property cost is 65 lakhs(including premium) and 30 lakhs has been paid to builder so far i have to pay seller 30 laks + premium.

                    ........now where is TDS 1% coming in picture here and who should pay that ??

                    Thanks
                    Ritu
                    Last edited January 1 2016, 04:17 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by rajatbanga200 View Post
                      Hi mates

                      As some of us have received the demand letter from unitech, do we need to deduct 1% tds from the payment ?

                      Please confirm.

                      Thanks
                      Rajat
                      Originally posted by RituArora View Post
                      Hi guys

                      Can someplease explain me the concept of TDS 1%. If i am buying a property on resale how should this be taken into account. I would like if someone can explain in detail with an example.
                      Lets say property cost is 65 lakhs(including premium) and 30 lakhs has been paid to builder so far i have to pay seller 30 laks + premium.
                      now where is TDS 1% coming in picture here and who should pay that ??

                      Thanks
                      Ritu

                      Have a look at this thread . It should answer most, if not all of your queries -


                      https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...e-2013?t=58965
                      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X