Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Originally posted by RituArora View Post
    i havent invested in it yet....so thought of checking with guys who have invested.
    the specs do mention in the brochure....but does that mention in the BBA too ?
    Can someone tell me the overall specs in BBA please !!

You will find them in bba tooo ... No body can confirm anything more than what its mentioned by builder..

Also dont go by anybody's words if its not their on builder website n in bba if you are going for resale property...

Thanks
    Ritu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Dear Mitraa ji

didnt got ur message in last reply !!!!.... looks like u missed to type :-)

Ritu

Comment

But generally do all the anthea floors bba getting split AC's ??

Thats a general question....as people who have invested they have their BBA with them so they can confirm better ?

Can someone please confirm ?

Regards
        Ritu
        Last edited January 1 2016, 04:18 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

can anyone please confirm it.....waiting ???

Comment

Some good progress on SPR... this will benefit Anthea.... I guess Unitech needs to show some pace with construction..

This project is heading for some good appreciation !!

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...=19031&page=32

Comment

Originally posted by Xjitmal View Post
              I also hold a unit in E block and has not recieved any demand as yet. As per my telephonic conversation with the Unitech representative, the demand will be raised in 10-15 days
              I have also checked with Unitech through call they always say you will get in 10-15 fays not sure what happening.....

Comment

Guys...who all have done transfer in this property please provide me the process...do's and dont's if they face any....
                its my first lifetime decision so please help me...

can someone please provide me the transfer process ? Also what all documents are required in the transfer process....just want to check the unitech process ?

Ritu
                Hi Ritu,

The transfer process is very simple if you have all documents ready. There is a transfer kit which you can asked from Unitech or I can also provide to you but not sure if this is changed

Below are the documents which Unitech Require for transfer:

• Payment of All Outstanding Dues. (In Form of Demand Draft Only)
                • Payment of Administrative Charges.(In Form of Separate Demand Draft Only) – Rs. 75/- per sqft + 12.36% (Service tax) payable in favor of “Unitech Limited Anthea Floors Sales A/c”.
                • Request on enclosed Format by the Allottee(s).
                • Request on the enclosed format by the Transferee(s).
                • Indemnity Bond on Stamp Paper of Rs.100.00 duly attested by Public Notary.
                • If the seller is NRI, then the Indemnity Bond must be attested by the Indian High Commissioner.
                • Attestation of Specimen Signature of the Allottee(s) as well as Transferee(s) by the Public notary.
                • Affidavit regarding Loss of Official Receipts (if any) duly attested by the Public notary.
                • Return of all Original Receipts and Original Agreement.
                • In case Transferee(s) is an NRI than a certificate from the Banker is required that the Transferee had made all payments to the Transferor from his NRE/NRI/NRO A/C. only.
                • NOC from Financial Institute.
                • Payment of all Outstanding Dues of Maintenance Charges at Site Office (if any).
                • PAN No. / Form 60 of Allottee(s) as well as Transferee(s) & Transferor(s).
                • Application form duly signed by the purchaser.
                • Photograph of the allottee/(s) and as well as seller. Application form duly signed by the purchaser.
                • Photograph of the purchaser(s).
                • Signature Verification from bank of both the transferor(s) & Transferee (s).
                • In case Transfer is through Power of Attorney, then Registered POA is required.

May be some if the item not applicable to you.

You need to take appointment with a unitech for day of transfer. Pls note they do not accept transfer on Saturday. On that day you and seller needs to go there and they will accept your documents and provide you a receipt. Then after 1 month you will get the transfer documents from Unitech.

Happy New Year

Mgogia2

Comment

Thanks Mgogia2..this is quite informative. Does unitech takes one month .....? because all the amount is already paid to the seller so just in case...

what all documents are provided to the new buyer after 1 month and on the day of transfer ? Can they make it quick ...i mean in less than a month...

Thanks
                  Ritu
                  Last edited January 1 2016, 04:18 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Thanks Mgogia2..this is quite informative. Does unitech takes one month .....? because all the amount is already paid to the seller so just in case...
                    what all documents are provided to the new buyer after 1 month and on the day of transfer ? Can they make it quick ...i mean in less than a month...

Thanks
                    Ritu
                    Transfer happens the same day itself if appointment is taken in advance. The original document set takes about a week or so, to be collected by transferee.

Comment

when you say original document set...what all it contains ?? Could you please be specific in this...
                      Thanks in advance.

Also the amount we pay in white to seller (first owner)...do we need to pay TDS 1% to income tax ? Because the amount paid by him to builder was before 1 june 2013 so does that amount now comes under TDS deduction ? The new installments in later stage do come under TDS for sure.

Ritu

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X