Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

"The company's net debt has risen to Rs 6,240 crore as of September 30, 2013 from around Rs 6,000 crore in the previous quarter." - economic times , Nov 14, 2013

"Unitech hits seven year low" - business-standard, January 14, 2014

"Unitech to sell two hotels near Delhi, land parcels in southern cities" - TOI , Jan 16, 2014

More bad time for unitech ahead....i hope it completes its pending projects...with some delay of 5-6 yrs..:-(

Comment

Originally posted by RituArora View Post
      "The company's net debt has risen to Rs 6,240 crore as of September 30, 2013 from around Rs 6,000 crore in the previous quarter." - economic times , Nov 14, 2013

"Unitech to sell two hotels near Delhi, land parcels in southern cities" - TOI , Jan 16, 2014

More bad time for unitech ahead....i hope it completes its pending projects...with some delay of 5-6 yrs..:-(
      Special love for Unitech hun :-) same post on every Unitech thread?
      "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Hi Guys,

Refer to the below notice , printed by Unitech In TOI in yesterday newspaper Page no 13 I GUESS.... Now I think Anthea will move in positive front for investors..

Thanks
        Attached Files

Comment

This notice is for Southpark

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

Comment

i dont agree with the statement ...ground floor are hot...like samosa with chatni......please also keep in mind that chatni is very costly:-)
            for investors this can be good option...but if the unitech construction is not good...then in rainly season all these basements will be full of water....
            we need to remember all these units have basements...not only 1...so unitech need to take extra care in construction...
            for normal salaried class this may not be good option as none of these basements can be used for commercial purpose.
            A single complaint for misuse can seal it....

its good option for professionals i think....but with huge extra cost...

Ok now we are talking about hypothetical scenarios like flood, earth quake, possbile poor constrcution, a graveyard below the foundation etc etc.

On risk point of view i do not disagree, any thing is possible but we need to take a calculated in any property investment. Basements are very useful, look at those super congested locations in Delhi - HauzKhas, GK 2 to name a few. most of the residents pay rediculous amount to for a basement

now a days trend is to have a launge in the basement, it is much cooler in summer and much warmer in winters.
            here are some ideas for basement - dance studio/Zoomba , Gym, home office, meditation room, pooja room, launge, home theatre, dungeon, cell, isolation room, wine cellar, ...
            possible swimming pool in case it floods.

Comment

Yes, basements can flood during the monsoon months, but all the new projects that are coming up, or have come up in the last decade or so, are completely covered. At the very least, the areas with swimming pools, dance/music studio, multipurpose are covered. Therefore, there really isn't a risk of water damage. Plus, basement parking is a huge attraction these days. So as far as Anthea goes, it seems like a good option. It's eco-friendly and has a number of amenities like a yoga garden, provisions for air hockey etc.

Comment

It seems your resale deal in anthea which you were looking at, didn't materialize. I can understand that sellers may not want to look for hasty exits seeing that construction has commenced and things may only improve from here for better.
                Not sure that you are doing your due diligence post your shortlisting, searches for good deals, negotiations with buyers, understanding transfer process, documentation etc. etc. ??

Comment

Its not like that....the builder is in bad shape for money....it will take long time to get this completed so i shifted myself to other ready to move in option..

Comment

Its not like that....the builder is in bad shape for money....it will take long time to get this completed so i shifted myself to other ready to move in option..
                    good to know that. would you mind sharing which property did you buy and what price?

Comment

That’s a sensible decision Ritu. Congrats if you have done the deal. You are investing as an end user so all that make sense.

The pessimistic outlook re Unitech is mostly driven by what comes in the media. Relatively speaking, Unitech is in a difficult situation but we need to look at the big picture. Almost all infrastructure companies are facing problems due to policy paralysis of GoI. To get better understanding of Unitech situation, you have to look at overall balance sheet. Debt itself is not necessarily is a sign of eminent failure of the company. Looking at total assets and liability situation, Unitech is OKAY. Situation will improve only after election which is likely to have a positive outcome.

I don’t want to start a political discussion but BJP has better plans for infrastructure investment so I am hoping that Modi will make a cut this time which will have positive impact on the likes of Unitech.

Finally, we should all take media reports with a pinch of salt. Apart from a small minority, they are all terribly unprofessional, biased, sensationalist, privately run organisations after a quick buck.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X