Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

This file show anthea under the category "Land development activities in progress" (refer page 10). I know this is nothing new to what we know. Just that they have officially posted this on their website. This was under the category "Yet to start" till the last update (as of Sep-13)

Another point worth noting - they have also included Ivy terraces under the same head as anthea, which was launched much later than anthea.

http://www.unitechgroup.com/pdfs/Ope...31dec-2013.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by sancj17 View Post
      This file show anthea under the category "Land development activities in progress" (refer page 10). I know this is nothing new to what we know. Just that they have officially posted this on their website. This was under the category "Yet to start" till the last update (as of Sep-13)

Another point worth noting - they have also included Ivy terraces under the same head as anthea, which was launched much later than anthea.

http://www.unitechgroup.com/pdfs/Ope...31dec-2013.pdf

I had been to the site over the weekend and the levelling of the land work is in progress.

Comment

I got the demand letter today for my unit in F block. Could someone please confirm if the construction has started for F block?

Comment

Hiii....I visited the site on last Sunday....Following are a few quick observations I had:

1. Working is going on there, n I cud see the progress...Sand level was higher than the last visit around one month back. Now its around 1-1.5 ' from the road level.

2. Site Office is ready now...they are planning to get basic infra in place like A/c , chairs etc....

Hope this helps and motivates us to remain invested in Unitech... :-)

Comment

I sent a mail to Unitech to find out the current status of construction for the F Block. It has been 3 days now but no response yet. Has anyone got a demand letter for the F block?

Comment

Yes, I had got a demand letter for F block in December and had paid.

Comment

Hi All,

Could you please advise what is the best mode of payment of demand letters if you are staying abroad? Is writing a check and sending it by mail safe?

Regards,
                Amit

Comment

The best way is to do RTGS or sign a cheque from your NRE account in India. Many people usually do it is as follows:

Keep filled out and signed cheques or RTGS forms with parents/relatives you can trust in India. These should be addressed in the name of recipient so that they cannot be misused if misplaced.

Parents/relatives you can trust can then fill the amount and submit the rtgs form to the bank or the cheque to Unitech.

Comment

Has anyone received a demand for E Block?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

I know there was some recent changes and its now responsibility of buyer to deduct 1% TODD from payment for installment. Unitech has not mentioned anything in their demand letter. I called and they told me to deduct that amount and give them proof that I submitted TDS. Has any one else done something about TDS?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X