Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

I also got a mail from Unitech regarding paying the TDS but havent paid it yet.

Comment

When did you get that mail? Was it after getting demand letter for installment

Comment

Has anyone received a demand for block-B ?

Comment

anyone know what is the premium for GF+basement unit 240sqyds for sellers. getting varying quotes from dealers but they dont respond when i insist on a meeting iwth buyers directly.

Comment

Originally posted by vik1234 View Post
            When did you get that mail? Was it after getting demand letter for installment
            I got both mails the same day, one for paying the TDS and other for demand letter.

Comment

Thanks buzzamits for the confirmation

Comment

Do we have any facebook group for Anthea Floors buyers? If yes kindly provide the group name.

Comment

Good idea. I just created a group for this .
                  Anthea_Floors_Gurgaon. Interested are requested to join this.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1469076929971783/

Comment

Urgent: Paying TDS

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that if you haven't paid TDS until now, you might be in for a big penalty. It works this way. From the day of all your payments after June 2013, you get a week to pay the TDS to the government. If you fail to do this, you get penalized INR 200 per day. For me, my last and only payment after June 2013 was on 30th December 2013. So, I had time until Jan 7th. I paid on 8th Jan with a penalty of INR 200.

If you have done a payment in June or July, you will have approx. 6 months * INR 200 = INR 30,000 - INR 40,000 of PENATLY!

Go and pay your TDS asap!!

Cheers!

Comment

4th installment

got the demand letter for the 4th installment for my F block dwelling!! Do you deduct TDS of 1% from it and then pay? or pay the whole amount to Unitech!!

what sort of sale premium are these units (299 sq yd second floor) attracting these days?

Jon

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X