Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Originally posted by jonbon View Post
    got the demand letter for the 4th installment for my F block dwelling!! Do you deduct TDS of 1% from it and then pay? or pay the whole amount to Unitech!!

what sort of sale premium are these units (299 sq yd second floor) attracting these days?

Jon
    You need to deduct the TDS and pay the remaining amount to Unitech. Later you need to submit 16B to Unitech as a proof of TDS payment so that they can credit the TDS amount to your ledger.

Comment

How can I get unitech PAN no for purpose of TDS.? If some one has already deposited their TDS, can you please let me know Unitech PAN no.

Comment

Originally posted by vik1234 View Post
        How can I get unitech PAN no for purpose of TDS.? If some one has already deposited their TDS, can you please let me know Unitech PAN no.
        Simply call- email unitech they will provide u the information.

Comment

I have received the demand for payment about 2 months back for my E block unit. The same is still pending. Pl. suggest should I send the payment or delay it further although it is attracting 18% interest. kindly suggest fellow members....

Comment

Originally posted by kapilsoft View Post
            I have received the demand for payment about 2 months back for my E block unit. The same is still pending. Pl. suggest should I send the payment or delay it further although it is attracting 18% interest. kindly suggest fellow members....
            Why do you want to hold this back?
            "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Unitech is very strict with payment dates and will not waive interest so unless there is some good reason on your side I don't think it's good idea to hold back payment

Comment

Thanks friends... my only intention was to hold it back for getting the clarity on whether they have actually started the construction or not...

Comment

Originally posted by kapilsoft View Post
                  Not all unitholders in E block have received a demand. Infact some have only paid 30% so far.
                  So best if you check with unitech
                  For which stage did you receive yours?

Comment

If anyone has recently visited the site, please post the current status of construction for E and F blocks.

Comment

Visited the site this Monday. Was less than impressed. Couldn't see much work progress. I have a unit in B block, so was more interested in its location & work done. Nothing has been done yet there.

For other blocks, I saw some ground leveling done. But nothing apart from that. There seemed to be a very unimpressive site office (not sure if that was in fact a site office - single rome make-shift office), where no one was there. One crane was working on some digging / leveling, but no labor apart from that.

I went down till SPR, and found a Sales office constructed for a new luxury project "The One". Was amazed, as hadn't heard of it earlier. Talked to a guy in Project office there, who informed that it is currently in soft launch. He told me that these will be 4-5 BHK aprtments in Rs.4-5 cr range. The biggest surprise for me in this was - the construction was on full swing. YES, it was, with the project not yet officially launched (checked Unitech's website to confirm this). The structure was already there till 7-8th floor.

I was really surprised (unpleasantly) that how come Unitech has money to construct, a not yet launched project & even create a sales office at site for it, when the launched projects are running at huge delays. Its their way of making money at our cost - I guess.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X