Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Originally posted by sancj17 View Post
    Visited the site this Monday. Was less than impressed. Couldn't see much work progress. I have a unit in B block, so was more interested in its location & work done. Nothing has been done yet there.

For other blocks, I saw some ground leveling done. But nothing apart from that. There seemed to be a very unimpressive site office (not sure if that was in fact a site office - single rome make-shift office), where no one was there. One crane was working on some digging / leveling, but no labor apart from that.

I went down till SPR, and found a Sales office constructed for a new luxury project "The One". Was amazed, as hadn't heard of it earlier. Talked to a guy in Project office there, who informed that it is currently in soft launch. He told me that these will be 4-5 BHK aprtments in Rs.4-5 cr range. The biggest surprise for me in this was - the construction was on full swing. YES, it was, with the project not yet officially launched (checked Unitech's website to confirm this). The structure was already there till 7-8th floor.

I was really surprised (unpleasantly) that how come Unitech has money to construct, a not yet launched project & even create a sales office at site for it, when the launched projects are running at huge delays. Its their way of making money at our cost - I guess.
    Sadly, your observation is spot on

Imagine projects like CV/SP/Vistas have been languishing for years now while they have diverted all the money towards The One! For God's sake it hasn't even been launched but shows a far better construction progress then their launched projects! Why? Coz they will sell these as high-end, super luxury, state of the art, fully loaded, exclusive, pristine, heavenly READY TO MOVE apartments 500 mtr from Sohna road at 10k-15k levels!

All this at the expense of existing buyers

Comment

Came across this

Unitech project after 18 months; work starts before launch | Business Standard

It seems most of the buyers are investors in this project which is why there is little activity on this thread and on the FB group.
      Unless buyers come together and approach unitech seeking answers nothing will happen. They just might end up scrapping this project when they realise this land is worth much more that they initially offered it for.

Comment

question is : from where will they find the buyers ?? 4-5 crore for multistory ....are they crazyyy.....when you can get sobha villas in diplomatic enclave for 4-5 crores.

unitech's marketing strategy is clueless.....they are giving ads daily now a days but check their sales, its too bad.
        Last edited January 1 2016, 04:26 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by RituArora View Post
          question is : from where will they find the buyers ?? 4-5 crore for multistory ....are they crazyyy.....when you can get sobha villas in diplomatic enclave for 4-5 crores.
          unitech's marketing strategy is clueless.....they are giving ads daily now a days but check their sales, its too bad.
          they can rot to hell for all i care-people just want there money back

Only concern which is slowly becoming a belief is that it will turn out to be another satyam

Comment

I have received a demand letter for my E block flat.

It will be helpful to know how many people have actually paid or going to pay? Is there any benefit of holding the payment given that it will attract something around 12000Rs monthly interest.

thank you.

Comment

I got my demand letter for F block unit last month and have already paid it.

Comment

I also paid my installment for E block earlier this month.

Comment

Traces

How do people not resident in India download form 16B from the traces website. Whenever I go to the website https://www.tdscpc.gov.in/

it says "Site is not available due to technical reason."

Comment

Pals :

If anybody can inform about the current construction status of AF. It would be a great help.

To my surprise, even after the construction started (so called). the premium has come down. AMAZING.

1 year back people used to say "jara construction start hone do, phir dekhan premium bahut badd jayega " but the story is absolutely reveresed.

Any comments...

PS :I m invested in this.

Comment

Aage Aage Dekhiye hota hai Kya???
                      Yeh Unitech hai.....

Shani Chal raha hai --- Mager good days will also come.

How is the latest Premium??

Originally posted by kapilsoft View Post
                      Pals :

If anybody can inform about the current construction status of AF. It would be a great help.

To my surprise, even after the construction started (so called). the premium has come down. AMAZING.

1 year back people used to say "jara construction start hone do, phir dekhan premium bahut badd jayega " but the story is absolutely reveresed.

Any comments...

PS :I m invested in this.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X