Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Guys, just google about FD investors having issues getting their money back from unitech. Have you all decided to pay demands raised on anthea?

I might dispute the demand as illegal in the absence of a proper construction plan in place, keeping unit holders blind folded and a delay of 3 years in commencing construction
    Last edited January 1 2016, 04:26 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Interesting my id is fd-investor. anyway... a quick comment.

I was told by my bank that they will not pay 8.5 lacs demanded by the builder as this demand does not align with the level of constuction. the bank i only willing to approve something around 5 lacs. has anyone in the similar situation?

Comment

Wasn't planning to take a loan but it is a very valid point. can you share the language of the letter hiding any personal details obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by rockafella View Post
          Wasn't planning to take a loan but it is a very valid point. can you share the language of the letter hiding any personal details obviously.

sorry which letter? demand letter is the same as anyone else would have received. The bank hasn't issued any letter. it was a verbal communication about constuction being not in line with what they are asking for. have you paid the similar amount i.e. 8.5 lac?

Comment

Originally posted by fdinvestor View Post
            sorry which letter? demand letter is the same as anyone else would have received. The bank hasn't issued any letter. it was a verbal communication about constuction being not in line with what they are asking for. have you paid the similar amount i.e. 8.5 lac?
            Sorry-was referring to the letter from the bank. I have decided not to pay the instalment and might file a consumer case against them. I'd suggest you to get a lettet from your bank refusing to lend and you can then use it against unitech. I strongly believe that a lot of unitech projects will get into litigation and your letter will come in handy to support your case

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi, just want to check , does unitech has asked for next installment to be paid ? which installment is this 4th or 5th ? what is the pace of construction/stage of construction ?

Comment

Originally posted by RituArora View Post
                Hi, just want to check , does unitech has asked for next installment to be paid ? which installment is this 4th or 5th ? what is the pace of construction/stage of construction ?
                commencement of construction..the next one after initial 30%

Comment

commencement of construction..the next one after initial 30%
                  That demand actually started coming from december 2013 for some unit holders and for some in january 2014....but has the actual construction started and what is the pace ?

Comment

some people like myself only got the demand in April. I am not based in GGN so not much idea on progress-sorry

Comment

some people like myself only got the demand in April. I am not based in GGN so not much idea on progress-sorry
                      I have an unit in B Block, still to recieve 4th demand. I checked the site and did not see any work done

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X