Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Sagarggn View Post
    I have an unit in B Block, still to recieve 4th demand. I checked the site and did not see any work done
    Would suggest you check
    .in my case they didnt even send the demand by post. I only found out via the forum and when I asked them they sent me a demand via email telling me that the demand letter must have been lost in post. Anyways..I dont trust them and have decided not to pay until I see some work in the site. Will deal with delayed interest in future

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

@Sagarggn

I have a unit in B block as well. Same story - demand not received.
      Hence, I stepped in to Unitech office last week, after having visited the site. They informed me that the environment clearance for B block is not yet received.

YES, that's correct, the EC for B block is pending, while it has been received for D, E, & F blocks. They told me that the EC for this block will be received with Crest View, as both come under common application for EC.

He mentioned that EC is expected to be received by July. For more info- you may follow the thread on Crest view

Comment

Nice morning joke!!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
          Nice morning joke!!
          Hi members any suggestations on impact of modi govt on gurgeon property ???? Especially on anthea & Y nobody bothers abt constant nd consistant delay in project by unitech ?

Comment

Originally posted by sancj17 View Post
            @Sagarggn

I have a unit in B block as well. Same story - demand not received.
            Hence, I stepped in to Unitech office last week, after having visited the site. They informed me that the environment clearance for B block is not yet received.

YES, that's correct, the EC for B block is pending, while it has been received for D, E, & F blocks. They told me that the EC for this block will be received with Crest View, as both come under common application for EC.

He mentioned that EC is expected to be received by July. For more info- you may follow the thread on Crest view
            Thank you for the update! Have foowed up with Unitech on mail.. no response!

Comment

Originally posted by Sagarggn View Post
              Thank you for the update! Have foowed up with Unitech on mail.. no response!
              I wrote several emails to Unitech regarding construction updates and possession but they never replied. Seems like they don't want to commit something in writing.

Comment

cNo demand

Hi I have unit in B block and same story no demand received till date after initial 30%...

Comment

Hey

I have a 2bhk in this project. Are there any resales happening in market?
                  How does one go about selling? via dealers or via sites like 99acres?

Thanks
                  The toe you walk on today, might be attached to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by vivekm View Post
                    Hey

I have a 2bhk in this project. Are there any resales happening in market?
                    How does one go about selling? via dealers or via sites like 99acres?

Thanks
                    Ruk jao Bhai,

Ghabra kar mat bechiye -- Unless you have any urgency.

Acche din aane wale hain----Modi.

Comment

Originally posted by planner View Post
                      Ruk jao Bhai,

Ghabra kar mat bechiye -- Unless you have any urgency.

Acche din aane wale hain----Modi.
                      haha

I am just looking for some genuine buyer. If anyone can point me to a good dealer (oxymoron), I will be really thankful. Or any other way you think is better to sell the property.
                      The toe you walk on today, might be attached to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X