Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Originally posted by anandjain80 View Post
    A broker mentioned it to me that construction on anthea has started on full swing. Is this true?

hahah.. plz dont trust brokers.. if someone has pics then please upload..
    some broker told me that possession is nearing..

anyways.. what is the premium right now on 2 bhk 2nd floor.. i am planning to sell mine.

Comment

premium is ranging from 5 to 7 lakhs only...

Comment

Originally posted by kapilsoft View Post
        premium is ranging from 5 to 7 lakhs only...
        ok.. thanks..

and any update on construction start month or quarter or year??

Comment

i just called them up and they said. plot/land/road leveling demarcation is done. services work is going on and within 6 months the actual work should start.

Comment

Originally posted by Rahulv View Post
            i just called them up and they said. plot/land/road leveling demarcation is done. services work is going on and within 6 months the actual work should start.
            screw unitech.. thats all crap.. it doesnt take 6 months for levelling etc..

Comment

Unitech has gradually lost investors' trust too after customers lost hope with them. So investments with Unitech may not bring much returns and end users should just stay away because Unitech has lost the ability to finish a project.

Comment

Hi miketest

Do you mean that one should exit from unitech anthea floors project?

Please advice

Thanks
                Rajat

Comment

Try to exit if u get a buyer.. If you will find one, think urself lucky

Originally posted by rajatbanga200 View Post
                  Hi miketest

Please advice

Thanks

Rajat

Comment

Originally posted by rajatbanga200 View Post
                    Hi miketest

Please advice

Thanks
                    Rajat
                    See Mitra's post, thats the real story. Exit at the very first opportunity you get, chances of which are very very dim right now. Problem with Unitech is that they are not able to finish projects and they try to find one excuse or the other to halt the construction. Even their projects that are finished after 10 years are of very poor quality. Visit the one on Sohna Road, can't remember the name.

Bad news is that now everyone including the brokers consider Unitech as a C grade builder. Apologies if any Unitech's investor feel bad about this but this is the truth.

Comment

I guess u r referring to uniword gardens 2..

Unitech can only survive if they find any investor who can buy stake in projects n finish them off soon

I don't see any funds issue when they construct sez

Originally posted by miketest View Post
                      See Mitra's post, thats the real story. Exit at the very first opportunity you get, chances of which are very very dim right now. Problem with Unitech is that they are not able to finish projects and they try to find one excuse or the other to halt the construction. Even their projects that are finished after 10 years are of very poor quality. Visit the one on Sohna Road, can't remember the name.

Bad news is that now everyone including the brokers consider Unitech as a C grade builder. Apologies if any Unitech's investor feel bad about this but this is the truth.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X