Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Originally posted by mitraa View Post
    I guess u r referring to uniword gardens 2..

Unitech can only survive if they find any investor who can buy stake in projects n finish them off soon

I don't see any funds issue when they construct sez
    yes right uniworld gardens. even the completed towers have plaster peeling off from everywhere.

Comment

Rahulv would you mind sharing who did you speak to?

I need to help each other and go to Unitech office to put some pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by fdinvestor View Post
        Rahulv would you mind sharing who did you speak to?

I need to help each other and go to Unitech office to put some pressure.

sent you pm

Comment

Guys teamup otherwise dis delay will keep on. We have to fight legal battle to bring dem on rite track .

Comment

Originally posted by jags86 View Post
            Guys teamup otherwise dis delay will keep on. We have to fight legal battle to bring dem on rite track .
            Pls lead us......

Comment

Any thoughts around the premium for ground floor 997sqft property with basement in Anthean development?

Comment

Feel lucky if u get a buyer at your purchase price +transfer charges and 4% interest on the paid amount

Comment

Originally posted by mitraa View Post
                  Feel lucky if u get a buyer at your purchase price +transfer charges and 4% interest on the paid amount
                  That means it was a worthless investment?

Comment

Until n unless we see a positive come back and work goes in full swing, it is actually..

Many cases are being filling up against builder n even fir as well

Just search the keyword unitech over mouthshut n see the customer stories

Comment

Hi all,

Thanks for keep sharing the latest updates on Anthea project. I am also one of the 'worried' investor of Anthea floors, holding a GF+basement unit of 420 SQM in F-block.

Just like all of you I am also too much worried now by seeing the way UNITECH is delaying things. I have got to know that UNITECH has done no construction progress, even after charging the last installment (in Jan 2014) which is meant for 'On commencement of Cons'. If that's the case did anybody inquire with UNITECH on this and what was the response?

I am sure you already know the way UNITECH is delaying things, its going to be very difficult to find buyers for these units or expect delivery for a long time even after the promise date. So considering that I think we must get together at the earliest and start approaching UNITECH legally otherwise its going to bad day by day.

As suggested by some of the members (@Jags86) here in this forum, I am keen to team up and take whatever possible actions required. In case you agree then pls let me know if we can discuss on this in more detail.

To start with my broker has suggested me to approach 'Competition Commission's of India (Competition Commission of India - Home)' and file a complaint against UNITECH, as they have charged the last installment to buyers and done no construction at all . I hope you have seen the recent news of penalty imposed against DLF by the Supreme Court of India for exploiting consumers in a similar case like this. Check the news link here - SC asks DLF to deposit CCI imposed Rs 630 crore penalty - The Times of India

Waiting to hear on this from other members.

Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X