Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

anybody who has got confirmed allotment??

Comment

any body got the 2/2.5 pre launch disocunt...

Thanks

Comment

Amit bhai, seems you have also invested in this. Could you please enlighten the new members like us if it would be a good investment. I haven't got the confirmation though for my FF 240 sqyd preference.

Comment

hi guy need advice regarding the project where are all the snior members, ishnb ,please advice on the pros and cons of the project

Comment

Allocation Status

I was told that today unitech did some more allotments for 240 sq yards and many people who applied during preallocation could not get the allocation for 240 sq yards but unitech offered 290 sq yards option ( newly released) to the customers who have already submitted checks during preallocation.

Any one has any more information about this ?

Comment

I also applied for 200 sq yard floor but did not get an allotment.

I wonder what has been the process to allot these floors. I think brokers who were influential enough were able to get their clients through.

My brokers was a local one, may be that could be the reason for no allotment.

However, i am amazed at the euphoria that this property generated. May be the conservative pricing by Unitech could be the reason for it.

One broker tells me that i can still get it in resale if i am willing to forego discount by Unitech and may be small premium. I am amazed at the audacity.

nonetheless life moves on, may be something else will follow.

Comment

nc_gupta - i suggest you go to unitech office directly and ask for availability, brokers always play games , you never know whats the actual reality....see the m ail i have copy pasted above ..it has the contact details of a Unitech employee...you may call him to find out the reality

Comment

Just spoke to my brker..even he was there at the allotment.

He is saying that smaller floors sold like hot cakes and indeed lucky draw was used for allotments.

He said that he was amazed to see the response to this project.

Still trying to understand the reason behind such an Euphoric response to the project despite of the issues Unitech finds itself in....

Anybody else here could throw some light on the response to this project

Comment

i think one of the reason is nirvana brand. Nirvana - 1 is amazing. Nirvana - 2 is potentially coming up nicely with investors reaping huge premium on villas.

i think the potential of nirvana - 3 sold it like hot cake. Also the pricing was conservative.

This is on SPR and when SPR opens up in next 6 months, the area will see tremendous appreciation.

SPR/GCex is way better than dwarka expressway or manesar.

Unitech will soon launch phase 2 and 3 of these floors, this is begining of NC-3.

I think initial set of investors (lucky draw winners) will have huge advantage and may be sitting on pile of premium.

I wonder if priority numbers do play any role. I gave my cheque so early in the process but lost out in lucky draw.

Comment

Guys,

Is Nirvana-2 delivered or what is the expected time of possession for the same.If it is not in significant stages of development then why unitech is launching Nirvana 3 ...Shouldn't they must concentrate on Nirvana 2 first...

I am curious can anybody apprise me with current ground realities of NC2 and 3

Thanks,

Originally posted by nc_gupta View Post
                      i think one of the reason is nirvana brand. Nirvana - 1 is amazing. Nirvana - 2 is potentially coming up nicely with investors reaping huge premium on villas.

i think the potential of nirvana - 3 sold it like hot cake. Also the pricing was conservative.

This is on SPR and when SPR opens up in next 6 months, the area will see tremendous appreciation.

SPR/GCex is way better than dwarka expressway or manesar.

Unitech will soon launch phase 2 and 3 of these floors, this is begining of NC-3.

I think initial set of investors (lucky draw winners) will have huge advantage and may be sitting on pile of premium.

I wonder if priority numbers do play any role. I gave my cheque so early in the process but lost out in lucky draw.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X