Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Thanks rockafella. We are moving slowly but surely.

Please find an attached guideline which I found online. Can someone please discuss their experience of going through this route. Is there a better or quicker way to resolve this.
    I will be using the following quick email to inform Unitech about the proceedings. Please feel free to use / edit and send this to your Unitech contacts.

Dear Anthea Floor Project Manager,
    In reference to the demand notice issued by you dated 28 March 2014, I have tried to contact you through emails and phones to inquire about the construction update of Anthea Floor Sector 70, Gurgaon. There has been no response from your side so far. As per the original agreement, this payment was due “on commencement of construction”, however, as I can witness by visiting the site, there has been no progress on construction. I will really appreciate if you can kindly update me on this.
    I hope that you can provide me this update in 10 working days. If the progress does not align with our original agreement, I will have no choice but to file a formal complaint in relevant branch of consumer court as I am getting increasingly nervous for my investment.
    Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Sincerely
    Attached Files

Comment

@kapilsoft - sounds good. Thanks for joining the force. If you can guide me through the process of filing a complaint with consumer court. I will also ask my father to file it from my city (actually I am currently based out of India).

Or in case we think we should be filing a joint application then I am happy to support with any work i can do remotely/ online and happy to contribute towards funds. Let me know what members think.

@rockfella - thanks for your interest and joing in. I am also based abroad at the moment. But we can certainly contribute in many ways even sitting remotely.

@fdinvestor - not sure whats the problem with my pm, I will have a look. Anyways much appreciate your enthusiasm and eagerness to push for things here. Your email looks good, but I don't think UNITECH is going to be bothered about it. Anyways we shall go ahead and post it individually. Let me know if you have got any official email id of UNITECH representative.

Now along with this consumer court application. I will again put some emphasis on filing a complaint with Govt body like CCI (Competition Commission of India) because if this a clear case of cheating investor (which it looks like) by taking installment without doing any work then CCI will be very helpful. I would again request you guys the see the news of DLF which is on the similar case like this - SC asks DLF to deposit CCI imposed Rs 630 crore penalty - The Times of India

Comment

@jagjeet

The letter for Unitech is to ensure that we have followed the process.

In terms of contacts, I do not want to provide in public forum as we should not expose individuals. You should have received an email with demand letter that would have the names of the people.

Regarding CCI, i am wondering if they will arbitrate individual complaints. Can you please find out which form we need to fill and the process.
        did you agent manage to get any update on the construction?
        Thanks.

Comment

@fdinvestor - Sure, i will find out details from the demand letter.

I am still waiting for pictures from my broker, I will chase on that tomorrow and also try to find out more on how to file CCI complaint from my broker again or may be online myself.

Comment

Some update - I visited Unitech office in early September. They said that the levelling work has been done and currently sewage & drainage work in being done. As per them, it will take around 3 months for this drainage / sewage work to be completed (i.e. till Dec/Jan)
            This was for blocks D,E,F.

I have a unit in block B, where nothing has been done yet - they haven't raised the "commencement of construction" demand as well there. They said it will take another 3 months for anything to start in B block.

I think all this is crap, and 3 months is the standard time frame they would say any time you pay them a visit.

By the way - I am in with respect to the initiative for filing a complaint against them - though keenly looking forward to members' guidance on the procedure.

Comment

Latest update. Whatever work they had started has been stopped.

Comment

@jagjeetsingh - for pms, you need to go to control panel - > setting - > tick enable private message.

Comment

Unitech had demanded constt commencement installment. The a**holes emailed me the demand letter and dint even bother couriering it. refused to pay asking them for proof that work had started and various other documents which they must possess before starting work. I have a record of asking this on email.

They didn't come back and probably levying penal interest which i am hoping will get waived should there be a legal battle. not paying a penny more to these buggers.
                  Last edited January 1 2016, 04:29 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

We need to find someone with legal background. Happy to contribute to the cause.

Comment

I am also in. Folks in delhi can get in touch with other owner associations. Those who have already started proceedings can guide us.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X